First Meeting

You're with your friends,on a fan meeting.

Nct group. You're the one taking pictures of your friends.And you felt,that one of the members is gazing at you.You're not assuming but..you really felt it.You caught the guy with a very white skin and a deep dimple.

He quickly looked away embarrassed .A bit blushing.He rubbed his nape.

You shook your head.And continued taking pictures.After the fan meeting.People are starting  leave.You were going to leave,when someone called you.

"Pst."you turned to see who it is.

But no ones around.Your brow creased.

"Hey."

You turn to look again and saw a guy under the table.Hiding.You went to him.In your surprised.Hes the one staring at you earlier.

"Hey,what are you doing there?"you asked confused.

"Hiding."

"No ones around."taking a good look.

"Really?"

You nod.

He stood up.Embarrassed, once again.

"Oh."

You giggled.

He smiled at you. Starting to gaze at you again.

"What?"

"Nothing."he said looking down,still smiling.

You two have an eye contact.

But you looked away.

"Well,you're?"you asked reaching for his hand.

He looked at it and back at you.

"You don't know me?"he asked surprised.

"I know you're one of the members of NCT. But apparently,I don't now your name.Sorry."

He shook your hand.

"Jaehyun."

You gave a bright smile.

"You?"he asked.

"Y/n."

He stared at your eyes.

But you cut it.

"Well,Jaehyun .It is a pleasure to meet you.But I have to go."walking backwards.

"Oh,okay."you saw his dimples,that really matches his face.

"Bye."you were going to turn away when.

He called you and ask for your number,you're really shocked.Not believing this is real..You gave him your phone number. And left him there.

You two started texting. You've became friends, close friends to even something more.