getting married to another NCT member pt. II

This is so short, but I hoped you like it!~Have a great day!

-

Jaehyun's POV

I stared at her photos on my phone. She was smiling brightly, as she held my hand on the photo. She is so beautiful, the way she smiles. Y/n lift up everything,.. she's a breath of sunshine.

I'm sorry..I kept telling it to my phone.

" You don't deserve any of it.." I whispered, trying to remember all the memories I have with her.

I kept remembering every time she comes over, with her smile. And what she loves to do, and the things we usually do.

I miss her..so much

But I know.. she's happy. And I'm happy for her..it hurts that it so sudden, it felt like I can't fully breathe. I really wanted to breathe... so I decided to go to my parents' place. I didn't want to leave any traces of me, I also didn't tell the other members. I just needed to breathe and I know this is the right way. To be happy for them, without any picture of me.. I called Taeyong where the wedding will be. He answered, she always like that church. I made my way to the church and saw Y/n standing in front of the church door, about to walk.

" She's so beautiful.." I hid behind the pillar outside the church.

She was wearing this tube white dress with lace. She looks perfect..

She's the most beautiful bride.

I smiled weakly, I wanted to run to her, kissed her, and tell how I truly love her.

But I can no longer do any of that.. I lost that right.. Because I'm the reason why she'd suffered. I made her cry..and made her feel less and she doesn't deserve it.

And this will be the last time that I'll see her.

A tear escaped my eyes.

"Goodbye, Y/n.." I whispered as I made my way.

Every step I take, it felt heavy. I don't want to walk away from her.. but this was the right thing to do. I grabbed my chest wanting to rip my heart out, wanting to not feel anything.

" Jaehyun?" an angel called.

It made my heart skipped.

YOUR POV

As you were standing in front of the door of the church.

This was the thing you wanted..

But apart from you wanted different.

FLASHBACK:

As you and Jungwoo made your way home. You were holding him, he was hurt.

"Y/n?" he called, but you still continued walking.

You remembered Jaehyun's tears.. you felt the pain and regret in his tears.

You felt the tears on your cheeks, as you and Jungwoo walks. He saw it, it made him stopped.

"Y/n.." he said, making you face him.

But you can't stop the tears. And just cry in front of him. While he watched every tear, he wanted to take all the pain. But deep inside he knows he can't..

" It hurts.." you whispered, grabbing your chest.

Jaehyun.. was there..

The only thing that you kept thinking was Jaehyun. It hurts so bad seeing him like that. You didn't know why you're like that. Crying -