First Word

Jaehyun's POV

Y/n was off to work, so I have the responsibility to take care of our son, (you sons name).

She have grown so fast, and I was really waiting for her first word. I sat him in his little chair, about to watch her favorite cartoon. I chopped some strawberry, and placed it in a bowl in front him. He begun munching the berries, and watched the cartoons.

"Yum yum?" I asked and he nod his head.

I sat beside him, I've put myself to get him to say his first word. I tried to baby talk him, but didn't work. He begun munching her berries. I saw the juice was dropping on his cloth.

"Wait, for dada," I said, and stood up, grabbing a towel.

I was making my way to him. When I saw he already, he lifted his empty bowl to me. His chubby cheeks were covered of red stain.

"No more berries?" I tried to baby talk again.

He shook his head.

I asked him once again. And he shook his head cheerily.

"B-bewwies!" he stuttered shouting.

That made me frozen. "Did you say berries?" I asked sitting in front of him. Amazed, how he finally spoke.

"SHAW- BEWIIES!" he said, still smiling.

"My goodness, you said your first word." I said, still surprised and happy.

He is so cute. I realized that I should record this. I quickly ran to grab my phone, and record him.

"(your sons name), more berries?" I asked holding my phone.

He nod, and lifted his little bowl.

" Dada will get you berries?" I asked.

He nod, "dada berries?" i asked him. Looking  adorably at the camera.

"Dada will get berries,"

He smiled, "dadaa bewwies,".

"YOU SAID DADAA!!" I begun jumping, happily.

"Yes, it's dadaa,"

"dada bewwies,"

"Y/n, will be happy,"still recording him. Carried away, of the thought that he said his first word. It was fulfilling.

" DADA BEWWIESSS! "

" Oh, right your berries, little boss"I said quickly, grabbing him berries,and some other fruit. Wishing that he'll say different too.

But in the end he named all fruits berries but still it made me happy.

When Y/n got home, I quickly made her watch it. And she was surprised, and you two repeatedly watch it.