Writing you a song

It was a sunny day, you were off to your apartment. It was a long day because there were unfinished tasks on your work. And all you want is to go home and see your boyfriend, who's probably there waiting for you after practicing. 

You entered your apartment, your dog quickly went to you, and pet him.

"Where's Jaehyun hmm?" you asked your dog.

He leads you to your boyfriend who's in your bedroom. You were about to enter the room when you heard him singing. You listened there for a bit. The song was unfamiliar, his beautiful voice echoed the room, as it was accompanied by his piano. The song was perfect, and what makes it is is the soul and the emotion as he sang.

Your dog entered your room, that's when he stopped and pet him. You stand by the door, glancing at him as he asks (your pets' name).

"You miss her hmm?" he asked. 

Your dog barked and quickly ran to you. Exposing you, that's when you entered the room.

"Hey, you're here." he quickly went to you giving you a hug. 

"I miss you." you weakly hugged him. He gave you a kiss on the forehead before releasing you.

"You looked tired.." he said caressing you.

"Yeah, work was definitely..not great.." you sighed.

He gave you a gentle kiss on your lips that made you smile.

"I know that'll make you smile," he said, flashing a bright smile.

He was so gentle and cheeky when he's around you. You stared at him who's looking down at you.

"You wanna grab some dinner?" he asked looking around.

"Nah... I just wanna stay here," you said.

"Okay.. I'll cook something," he said as he was preparing to go. When you asked something.

"Jae, what were you singing..earlier?" you kindly asked him, sitting on the bed. That made him stop, and silent for a while. And you know him too well that he is making that face where he was thinking of something, that'll cover his response.

"It was from another drama ost," he bluffed.

Your brow furrowed, you know he is lying. 

"Oh, really? What drama then?" you asked curiously, you crossed your arm, smiling at him.

He was stuttering, "Well.. it was about.." he looked around.

"Hmm.." you shot him a stare, intrigued

He stared back at you. That's when he let it go.

"It's a song.." he answered, shyly.

"Obviously," you said.

"You know that attitude will not help," 

You smiled at him, " Well I know you can't get away with me," you said.

"So you're saying?" you asked going to him.

" Well.. it's a song.." he looked down blushing.

You looked at him, and how adorable he is.

"It's for you.." his eyes flickered on yours.

That made you stop, even your heart skipped. As you remember the lyrics it was nice and warm. It made him vulnerable, which is one of the things why you love Jaehyun more.  You know he's not that kind of person, and he wants to be honest with you, in any possible way. 

"Ohh.." that made you flushed.

" I just wanted to.. express everything and honestly, with you," he whispered. 

"And I can't find a way to express it fully," Jaehyun moved a strand of your hair away from your face as he explained it to you, it was like he was music to your ear.

"So yeah.. I did write a song.." 

"It's beautiful," you answered before leaning to him giving him a passionate kiss. His hands travel on your back and neck. As your hand brushed on his hair. He slightly lifts you, and it made you giggle.

"Heyy no lifting.." you said between the kiss.

" Well.. you can't get away with me.." he said cheekily, lifting you and kissing you once again.