Kiss Or Tell

"Clearly you're cheating," you said to Jaehyun.

"Oh really?" he leaned in to kiss you. You smiled at him like a complete idiot. As he grabs you on your waist. Pushing lightly on the wall. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he kissed you deeply.

" Yeah. Because you chose that answer, but then you choose another one," you said between the kiss.

" Yeah, I did," he answered back with his mischievous smile.

You two were in the storage room, because you were about to grab a bottled water. But then your boyfriend joined you of course.

" Dude, (kiss).. This is room is so suspish.." you said while kissing him.

" I know, and.. (kiss) I'm sorry- I can't (kiss) help myself." and started kissing you.

When the doorknob created this noise that it was about to open. Your eyes went wide, but then Jaehyun grabbed your hand and pulled behind the door.

Now, he was too close like your body was touching his. You were pressed against him.

He looked down, and gestured something. To shhh...

You heard it was Mark, he just opened the door. You can feel Jaehyuns heartbeat, it was so fast. Thatbyou can feel his breath against your skin.

" Well they're not here," he shouted then shut the door once again.

After that he stared at your eyes, and brushes  your hair away from your face.

"You're so beautiful.." he said. It made your cheek burn.

You know he saw your reaction. Because he chuckles.

"What's funny?" you asked.

"Nothing," he answered.

" Oh really.." you answered.

" What will you choose, kiss.." you lean towards him, like about to kiss him. He was leaning in, like a spell.

"Or tell.." you said with a smirk, and you decided to move away from him.

"Hey.. That's not-"

" Fair? You didn't choose, soo.." you said before going outside.

" You're so... Amazing," he said, blushing like an idiot.

The two of you went outside. While wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

°°°

au: this is a bit short, but I find it cute.💗