You Rejected Him

You were walking alone. Trying your very best to be calm, after what's happening on your family. You having this problem between your parents. And you just can't stopbthibking of it, and come to think of it. You have finals coming up, and everything seems falling apart.

"You okay?" Jaehyun asked, across you. You didn't even know that he was there.

You averted his question by asking him about the lessons you didn't get. And you know he's the smarty pants.

He just looked at you and let it go, by answering you. You begun to walk with him. Going to the your place to review, it was great of course having a friend there.

Honestly, you do like him, more than that. Because.. he's Jaehyun. Perfect, sweet, a good guy. He's great.

"So.."

"The silence is killing me though," he stroke his hair back. You can see his rosy tinted cheeks, you don't know why but he's a bit shy. Probably, because of the weather.

"Well, it's not the silence but the thought you've done something wrong," you joked.

"Woahh.. Did I do something-"

"I was just joking, chill," you giggled.

"You joked?" he asked unbelievably.

"Well, you know, Y/n, you can just tell me you're joke every day-"

"And join you, with this immensely romantic thing?" with a joking tone.

That made him stopped from walking, and he just stared at you. With his eyes that's somehow agreeing with your question.

"No way-" you begun to walk, having the thought of dealing with this situation. Creates this kind of pressure, fear of this friendship that you have with Jaehyun could end. At some point, it made you slightly flutter.

"I know something is more, between us." he begun, catching up with you.

"Because I know, I feel it too." he went in front of you, making you look at him.

He was serious, happy, and his super red. You can feel his emotions, in the way his hands held your arm. His eyes do tell.

"And I know you feel it too.." he said with a smile, his eyes are beginning to water.

And you just stare at him, amazed. How beautiful they are.

And you just kept, having this doubts.

"Jaehyun.."

"I'll be here, everywhere, every trial, circumstance."

"We'll end up like.. uhmm.. we'll end up like the others."

"It won't, I wont break your heart. That's the least thing that I would want to live with my life."

"Have faith in-"

"I do have faith in you." you held his cheeks. Gave him a sweet smile, wanting to say yes.

And say those lovely words, that will made the both of you.

But..

"I just don't think, it's the right time."

"Then I'll wait-" he said with his whole heart.

And the fear, came creeping in.

"Jaehyun," a tear escaped in your eye.

His face fell down even his expression. He let out a sigh. Placing his hand on his side. Letting you go, which was the least thing you want.

But you know its the right thing. You assumed..

"Jaehyun.. it's just everything seems-"

"Falling apart?" he cried.

You didn't tell him what's really happening to you. Because you don't want him to be buried by your problems.

That made you surprised, seeing him this hurt. He was red, and somehow I can feel his eyes how he wants to express himself to you. But couldn't, because of your reaction. And he take a deep breath looking around.

" I love you," he started.

"I love you, without buts."

"In selfish way, that seeing you fall for-"

"I won't love anyone-" you moved forward to him.

The way I love you..

You want to say those word. But..

"Then say it," he went to you crying. He was pleading.

He realized what he has said, he was pleading. And it wasn't right, but he couldn't do it.

"Say it, Y/n.." he asked once again.

You know any minute you'll say it.

"Jaehyun.." you begun to tear up.

He looked at you, and smiled weakly.

"Maybe.. I got.. uh," he looked down, hiding his tears.

"Jae, I love y-"

"I got the wrong assumption."

"But I won't take away what I've said,"

"I want to be honest to you, not just for you. But to my self, and I hope you too." he added.

"Don't do it just because for others.. but for your peace-"

"Jaehyun."

"And if you, somehow find that.. you'll be happy." he stroke your cheeks.

" I won't love anyon-"

"I know you, will." he beam. A tear escaped in his eyes.

I love you.

You wanted to say it, but.

"I know you will, Y/n." he place a kiss on your forehead before leaving you there.

It pains you, seeing him walk away.

"I love you.." you whispered, watching him walk away.