when you're insecure in your body

an: this is imagine is requested by JaehyunsMilk23
i hope you enjoy!! 💕

You were looking at yourself at the mirror wearing this sophisticated peach dress with your flats. You were done preparing for a date with your boyfriend Jaehyun.

You studied your features. You can see that you did gain weight, it's visible. You tried to shove it, and focus on what's going to happen. Jaehyun asked you to go see the movies with him and then after that you'll go out and eat dinner. You can't help but smile, you brushed your hair. Taking a last look on yourself.

"You can do this," you said, fearless.

-

You opened the door and saw Jaehyun. He really looks perfect, with his masculine and pearl white skin. His lips was pink, his eyes glimmers. He wore the white polo you've given him last Christmas.

"Hey that really looks good on you," you blushed. You can't believe he's wearing it. It really do suits him. His hair was neatly brushed.

His eyes were on you, as you saw his cheeks became red. You didnt know why.

"You really look amazing.." he said, giving you his charming smile.

It made you smile shyly. Tucking a hair on your ear.

" Ohh.. I want to give you this," he said, taking your hand and placing a bracelet that has a diamond hanging on it.

" Why-"

"Because I just wnated to give it to you, and it really suits your hand. I know it would," he stated, his eyes still on you. He held your hand kissing the back of it.

What's he doing?! You thought. He was so a gentleman and so sweet.

You two began to make your way on his car. And as expected he open the door. He's always like that he never miss anything.

" You're so.. Classy,"you giggled,as you enter his car.

" Of course, "he said, winking at you.

His action can easily make you blush.

-

Jaehyun's POV:

As I drove around, I can't kept looking at Y/n. As she looks at the window, admiring the view.

She really looks beautiful, calm, and elegant. She has this aura on her that I can't resist to look and just watch her. I really can't stop glancing at her. Secretly admiring her. She looked at me, and saw that I'm glancing at her.

"What?" she asked kindly.

"It's just.. You really look beautiful," I said honestly, trying to hide my burning cheeks. Biting my lower lip as I tried to focus my attention at the road.

We both reached the theater, I held her hand giving it a squeeze. It warm and soft.

"Are you nervous?" she asked.

" A bit," I answered, smiling at her.

"You?"