What he does when you overthink

You were scrolling down on your social media, it was all about NCT and your boyfriend's upcoming KDRAMA. Before accepting that role, Jaehyun told you and asked permission from you. And honestly, you were very happy, because he'll be an actor, one of his dreams. You supported him all throughout. Currently, he is on his shooting.

As you were scrolling down you saw a photo of Jaehyun, with his co-star, and she is the leading lady of the drama. He was looking at her, happily. As they both laugh, like a couple. Ad out of nowhere, you were tearing up.

"What am I thinking.." you whispered to yourself.As you were looking at the photo, you read some comments about them.

They look good together.

YAAHH! Look how he looked at her!

I hope they date.

There's a pain that occurred in your chest. That made you feel less. Those words were thrown sharply, directly on your heart. Seeing your man with another girl, holding his hands. It felt.. real.It made you feel small. Without even knowing you're already crying. You sat down, hugging your knee, and taking a breath. You stopped reading the comments because it pains you even more.

" Y/n?" Jaehyun called on the room. Your head lifts and saw Jaehyun standing there. He is so perfect, and I'm just.. me. You cried even more. He saw you and quickly ran to you.Hugging you tightly.

"What happened?" he asked, embracing you. You hold his shirt pulling him closer. Scared that one day he'll leave you.

" I just.. I'm sorry." you sobbed.

" For what?"" Because I'm only this girl.."

You buried your face on his chest. Explaining it to him, makes you burst.

"I'm just an ordinary girl.. and I'm just... Y/n" you said slowly pulling him away. Looking at his eyes. His beautiful eyes, you know there'll be a girl, that suits him. Because right now, you felt he is out of your league.

JAEHYUN'S POV

I just finished shooting, and I'm excited to see y/n. I was planning to go out with her this night. I missed her. As I was entering the living room, excited to see her. I called her name. But then, I saw her hugging her knees, I heard her sobs.When she lifted her head, I saw her beautiful eyes filled with tears, her nose was red. This broke my heart seeing her like that. I automatically went to her and pulled her in a hug.

" What happened?" I asked concerned, it made me panic seeing her like this.

"I just.. I'm sorry." her voice trembled. I hugged her more.

"For what?"

She took a deep breath, I know she's holding all her tears. " I'm just an ordinary girl.. and I'm just... Y/n" she looked at me, with her puffy eyes. It hurts me so much, seeing her like this. There's a part of me that says that it's all my fault. She wouldn't feel like this if I'm not like this. I blame myself, being the reason why she's hurting. And made her feel like this. I should've done better.

" I just.. I'm sorry," she said staring at my eyes.I quickly kissed her. She was stunned, and I gently kissed her. Caressing her cheeks, as I move slowly. I can feel her staring at me, and I don't mind. I love her, and I'll do anything for her.

"I love you," I said between that kiss. I slowly pulled away.I looked at her brushing the tears away.

"And I didn't see you as an ordinary girl. I saw you as my loved one. And I'm willing to give everything to you, without a second thought. Because you're too important than those things." I explained, she stared at me. Holding her tears.

" I just wanted to you know. You are important to me, more than anything else. Because without you.." I held her cheeks.

" I wouldn't be this person. I'm better and I feel better when I'm with you.."

"No one else," I stared at her intently, before pulling him in a hug once more.I can't even think straight, of the idea of losing her. She's precious to me. She's my peace.She hugged me back, resting her head on my neck.

"I love you.." I said once again, kissing her forehead and ears.

" I love you too," she said back.