let me love you <3

an : I'll be accepting request! hope you enjoyy!! ^_^

You felt your phone's vibration. You drew it out on your pocket. You saw it was Jaehyun.. he's been messaging and calling you. It has something to do with his ex-girlfriend, and you are the one who's currently dating him.

But you already decided to let it go, because you know it haven't ended between him and his ex-girlfriend. Or.. maybe you really can't trust anyone. Especially him.. considering his career. You know it will hurt in the end. It will not last for long.. Reality isn't a fairytale. You told yourself. You were jogging, at the park. You needed to clear your mind. Every time you aren't moving around, he keeps creeping on your head.

You stopped beside a sycamore tree. Resting one hand on the trunk, catching your breath.

"I shouldn't be thinking of him.." you whispered.

You shook your head. You were about to run again when someone caught your hand.

It was Jaehyun. He was really.. perfect. You didn't even know you were staring at him. The sunlight, focuses on him. He did shine.. above everything else.

"Can we talk?" he asked seriously.

You shove your hand away.

" Now you're stalking me?" you asked with disbelief. Starting to jog away from him.

Your heart skipped a beat when he hold your arm once again.

" Y/n, can we talk? please.." he said. He really looked serious, and desperate.

"What..?" you asked.

He took a deep breath. Looking down at his feet. You stared at him.

" Everything that you heard.. It wasn't true. Everything she told to you isn't true. We ended for almost 2 years now." he explain carefully.

You know you believe him. But you just looked at him.

" Nothing happened between me and her." He said moving to you, taking your hand.

" I will never hurt you."

"I've heard that before," you said sharply.

You're just scared to be hurt. You admitted it to yourself.

" I'm not like those men, believe me. Just give me a chance," he's voice lowered.

You just looked at him, with a blank expression.

" when we dated.. you should've told me-"

" I'm sorry for not telling you. Because I know it isn't a big deal-"

"Isnt a big deal?" you asked shocked.

He just looked at you, weakly.  He didnt want to say anything that will be off..especially to you.

"It isn't.. true."

"Jae, I've seen it. I've seen the video." you said moving closer to him.

His hair flew but he didnt care. You wanted to brush his hair but you you couldn't .

" I saw you.. making out with her-"

" That's be-"

" Then why did she sent it to me?" you almost broke into tears.

" Because she wanted to break us apart," he exclaimed.

"And that's why.. I can not be with you anymore." you said, a tear escape in your eye.

"Let's say if I believe you that.. that video had been two years ago," you sniffed.

Jaehyun wanted to hold you in his arms.. but he know it isn't right.

"How will I cope when this between us will be the cause of my torment. I know she's not the only one that will break me from you," you choke onto tears.

"Then let me.. let me love you, and.. I will do my best to protect you from it. I will do anything for us. Just give me a chance. Give us a chance." His voice broke.

"Jaehyun.. I'm-"

"Let me.." he went to you, holding you in his arm. You stood there unable to move. You wanted to push him but your heart can't. Because you love him.

"I know... there'll be someone or something... against us. But I won't let anything that precious be hurt. And that precious thing is you.. us." he whispered still wrapping his arm around you. You felt his breath so fast.

"I know, I cause you pain. I'm sorry, Y/n.. for that pain. I wish I could take it all away.. I will if I could. I would do anything for you.. for us. I-I will not cause you fear or any doubt. I promise." kissing your head. As he hugged you tightly.

You didn't even realize that you were holding him.

" I'm sorry, my baby, " he said.

As you cried your heart out. Jaehyun embracing you in his arm. And you know that time.. you're secure. Because you're in the arms of the one's you love.