getting married to another NCT member

You were preparing for the upcoming event of your life. It's your wedding, it felt surreal. But it's happening.

"Hey," Jungwoo called you. You looked at him with your brightest smile.

" Did you packed your things?"

"Yeah, last night," you answered. You placed your hands on his cheeks. He stared at his wonderful eyes. He pulled you closer to him, as he wrapped his arms around your waist. You both stared at each other, it was comfortable and calm. Being around him felt safe and sure. He made you feel like a new person. It was unexpected when you have fallen in love with him. He has been your friend ever since, he has been there when your heart was broken..by Jae-

" Should I tell him..?" Jungwoo asked serious and concern. Your lips parted, thinking of the right answer.

" I think, he already knows.."you answered.

He looked at you intently, caressing your cheeks. Before leaning for a kiss. It was subtle and gentle. You pulled him closer to deepen the kiss.

" I'll talk to him," he said, Jungwoo wanted everything to be alright.

You know he is still mad at Jaehyun for breaking your precious heart. But you know Jungwoo, he never holds grudges on people.

" Okay baby," you said. Before pulling you in a hug and kissing your head.

Your wedding is approaching, so you were walking. Making your way to your apartment, when you saw Jaehyun and Jungwoo outside a cafe. They were both talking about something, probably the wedding. You saw Jungwoo's expression, he is calm. Your eyes went to Jaehyun..your heart began beating so fast. You remembered what happen between you two. How he chose his career over you. Agreeing with that stupid relationship with another actress. Which broke you to pieces. It is almost 8 months since he broke your 3 years with him.

It's been 6 months since you saw him. He's still the same, with his porcelain skin, perfect features, he looks more mature, yet clean. He still looks great and healthy. Which is a good sign.

You still care for him, but in your heart, it still aches. You don't even what should you feel for him, because there's a part of you that wanted to talk to him. You were watching them from far away. When suddenly punched Jungwoo, it made him almost fallen to the ground. It surprised you and quickly ran to your fiance.

"Jungwoo!" you called. Jungwoo looked at you surprised, you held him on the shoulder.

You turn to see Jaehyun, tears began to fill in your eyes.

" What the hell.." you looked at Jaehyun, who's staring at you. He looked stunned, sad, and..hurt. You looked at him confused.

"Y/n-"

" What's your problem, Jae?" you asked, pissed at him.

" Y/n, why didn't you tell-"

" Why should I?"

He stared at you, while a tear escaped in his eyes. He tried to hide it, but it's too late.

" Why him?" that's all he can say.

You glanced at Jungwoo who's looking at you. "Because he'll never leave me behind, over anything else," you said sharply.

You know you hit the right point. Jaehyun just stared at you hurt...You saw him crying, and your chest did hurt. You don't why... it hurt seeing him like that.

" He wanted to talk to you, not to change anything. Because he's your friend that's why," you tried to control your tears.

Jaehyun looked at you with his pleading eyes. He went closer to you and took your hand.

" Y/n.. please," his soft touch, everything went back. But you quickly shove it away.

" Please, be happy for us. " your voice broke, a tear escaped from your eyes. You held Jungwoo at his waist. Looking at him concerned, there was blood on his lips.

" Let's go home.." you said to Jungwoo, before leaving Jaehyun there. You didn't want to know what's his response or reaction to that. All you knew that he has still apart from you.

Jaeyun's POV

"Me and Y/n are getting married," Jungwoo said.

What...

I quickly punched his face. I can't believe he'll take Y/n-

"Jungwoo!" a familiar voice.

I missed that voice.. her voice. Y/n went running from behind.. towards Jungwoo. This is the last thing that I didn't think will happen. Seeing Y/n with another man..with my friend. I didn't feel anything... I felt the pain in my chest ripping my chest open. It is more painful seeing her with him. I felt water began to fill my eyes.

Is this my punishment? For breaking heart...

" What the hell.." she looked at me. I can see in her eyes that's she's hurt and the rage.

But I am thankful.. that I met her once again.

"Y/n-"I was going to say something but she cuts me.

" What's your problem, Jae?" she asked, pissed at him. Jungwoo placed his arm around her shoulder. It hurts so much... seeing this.

I know in myself that I'm not a man who will cause a fight, but.. it pains me so much.

" Y/n, why didn't you tell-"

" Why should I?" she asked coldly at me. I know she's hurt.. because of me. But it's my only choice because I was only protecting her future. I didn't tell her.. that I did receive blackmails..and I don't want her to be put in that kind of position. I regret that decision in the end, I regret being paired with another woman, our fandom was toxic, and every day all I've been thinking is her.

I just stared at her, reading her eyes. I wiped the tears away.

" Why him?" that's all I can ask.

She then looked at Jungwoo. That warm looked...I remember she used to look at me.. the way he looks at him. I..really wanted her to look at me once again.. like that.

"Because he'll never leave me behind, over anything else," she said sharply and coldly.

She's right...I should've never let her go. I should've been braver. For her...

I can't stop the tears flowing on my cheeks.

" He wanted to talk to you, not to change anything. Because he's your friend that's why," she said.

Please...Y/n

Look at me.. once again without those pain in your eyes...

I felt my feet have their own life. I took her hands, still warm and soft.

" Y/n.. please," I pleaded. But she quickly shoves it away.

She looked at me full of hatred. It pains me...

" Please, be happy for us. " her voice broke, I saw a tear escaped from her eyes. Y/n held Jungwoo at his waist.

" Let's go home.." she said to Jungwoo, before leaving me there.

I just.. let her be someone else's... I watched her disappear.

I fell on my knees crying. Wanting to go back from the past.

"I'm sorry..Y/n," I cried.

--

Part 2?