The Dance

You were wearing your breath taking dress. You are prepared, your make up, hairstyle, everything about you was done, greatly. Both of your parents were there. Your dad was sitting on the couch, while your mom captures this moment.

You wore this beautiful black, dress. That truly brought the color of your eyes. This is the first time you showed your very skin.

"Mom don't," you begun.

Your mom was already tearing up. And you find it really moved.

"Dear, she's not going on a wedding or what," your dad joked.

That made you giggle.

"I know, but.. she grow so fast," she said, brushing a strand of hair on your face.

Your eyes fell down and smiled. Pulling your mom in a hug. Thinking how blessed you are.

"Hey, don't even tear up, it'll smudge the wonderful piece," your dad said, acting like a girl, and stood up. Giving you a hug.

When you heard a knock on the door. And you know it's him.

You took a deep breath.

"He's -"

"I'll get that," your dad stated, making his way to welcome Jaehyun. You were facing your mom, who's trying her best to comfort you. Soothe you, with hercomforting words.

"You look amazing," she said.

"Good evening, Mrs.(Your surname)," Jaehyun kissed your mom on the cheeks, with a respectful greeting.

"Jaehyun," your mom, smiled. Before that you faced Jaehyun. Who wore this suit that truly suits his features. It brought his masculinity. He looks.. gorgeous.

You can't help to just, stare at him. So does he, he was staring at you. With his lips apart, and a smile form on his pink perfection lips.

"You look amazing, Jaehyun." Your mom complimented him. Cutting the staring competition. Which made you blush,as you look away. You can hear Jaehyun stuttering, and the same time, thanking her.

"Hey, kids, let me take a photo, of you two," your mom said, before taking a picture. Your dad was beside her, trying to be a supportive dad. Which he is, now realizing that youve grown so much.

"Okay," Jaehyun exclaim,he moved beside you.

Your mom took the photo.

"How about a candid?"

The both of you look shy. But your mom insisted that it's okay, that don't mind that your dad was there. Which is was very supportive.

You looked uo at him, and he was already staring at you.

"You look beautiful," he stated.

*Flash

------------flashforward-----------

The ride from school, was pretty, quiet. He didn't say anything, about you or what. Which was you anticipated. The limousine, arrived in front of school. You watched the view on the window. It was very crowded, students were there,grouped. You were about to say something, when he held your hand, which caught your attention. You faced him.

All you can think of he is so breath taking.

"Y/n, you look beautiful." he once again said.

"You too, I mean.. You look breath taking," you smiled.

He beam, and looked down. Taking your hand, placing a little velvety coated box. You wondered what it is.

"What's -"

"It's our heirloom," he said.

You opened it, and saw a diamond necklace. It was refined, subtle. But somehow look old, but still beautiful.

"Wow, why are you-"

"Because, I love you, and you deserve it," he said taking it and placing it on you.

You looked at it, while placing at you.

You faced him, "Thank you, but I don't deserve this..".

"No, you do," he caress your cheeks.

"Thank you," pulling him in a hug.

You can smell his scent, and it was hypnotizing. Yoy felt him kissed your shoulder, which gave you shivers.

"are you ready?" he asked.

You took a deep breath, and nod.

You two went out, he held his hand. He lead you out, a lot of people were staring at Jaehyun. You didn't expect this kind of reaction. You know it's because of Jaehyun, he's majestic features. His fine action. He noticed how timid you are. So, he rested his hands on your back.

"They're looking at you," you whispered.

"Believe me, they're looking at you," he whispered in your ear.

You entered the venue, it was amazing. Everything was designed very well. Prepared well, the song was too loud, that you can feel everything vibrating.

You glance at Jaehyun, who's confidently walking, and leading you to your table.

How can he do that? You thought, how can he be confident.

"Hey what's wrong?" he asked out of nowhere. He placed his hands on your waist pulling you closer to him.

"Nothing," you blushed,your heart beat was racing. That you meant to explode.

He grin.

"You're very adorable when you do that," he admitted.

You blushed even more.