Asking You To Move In With Him

Your POV

I was being called by Jaehyun. That there was some of a emergency, he texted me details. I was worried sick, even I skipped class for it. Without a breath, I went to the place.

My heart was beating so fast. Jaehyun didn't tell anything,  but the word emergency. Or msybe.. I'm the one who was really overthinking. Without even knowing I was already tearing up.

I went to the very rooftop. And opened the door when-

I saw a prepared date, kind of set up. There was this table, lantern placed on the floor. Everything was simple yet beautiful. And there was Jaehyun, standing, smiling like an idiot.

I just froze there, staring at him. Completely confused.

"Happy anniversary."he whispered, but I can hear his voice.

That made me run to him. Giving him a hug, he wrapped his muscled arm on my waist, as I wrapped my hand on his neck. And slowly lifting me, I giggled. And let go of him. Pulling him down to me, giving him. An intense kiss, it felt like I was being electrified.

Not even knowing I'm moving too fast, so was he. And in between our kiss.

"Let's save this later-"he joked, when I begun to kiss him again. After, taking a deep breath.

"The hell?were you thinking?!" burst out crying, because I thought something went wrong.

"Wae," he asked worriedly.

I slightly shove him, wiping the tears away.

"I thought something happened-" I sobbed, as he pull me in a hug.

"Well there is,.. us happened.." he said,emphasizing the word us.

"And now.. I don't know what to do.." I admitted slightly crying and laughing like a crazy person. He hushed me, calming me. By stroking my hair.

" And before.. that," he lets go of me, making him faced him.

He's so damn good looking.

"I wanted to ask you.." he interlock his soft hands on mine. I stared at him, sniffing.

"Will you move in, with me?"

Woahh..

I didn't even know I'm stunned. In a good way, I didn't even know-

"So-" he was about to take it back when I lean in to kiss him. Before letting him hear my answer.

"Yes," a tear escaped in my eye.

That made him smile, exposing his adorable dimple. Before pulling me in a tight hug. He screamed in happiness. That made me giggle.

***

Any requests? Just drop it at the comment section.

-sending hearts❤️