you massage him

This was requested by :ncboyz_34 , I apologize because it is too short.

__________________________________

You were waiting for Jaehyun to come home. Because you know at any moment by now he'll be home. You were 5 months pregnant, your doctor suggested that you should be resting and not working too often. That's why Jaehyun always goes home early because he wanted to take care of you.

Now you were watching a reality show while crocheting. When you heard the door, you know it's Jaehyun. Your baby suddenly kicked it made you smile, every time she hears Jaehyun's voice she always moves.

"Y/n," he said, taking a seat beside you. Then placing his arm around you.

"Hey" he went to kiss you on the forehead. He looked very tired because of practicing. 

" You look tired," you said, placing your hand on his shoulder, massaging him. His shoulder was broad and toned. He didn't say anything and just shut his eyes. Enjoying your massage.

" That's good," he sighed, with his husky deep voice.

It made you smile, and continue massaging him. He had been working so hard because that's Jaehyun, a hardworking man. Who completes every task that is needed to be done. He wanted to finish everything to be with you, to be with his family.

"By the way, how's my baby girl?" he asked, trying to be energetic. You felt your baby kicked, you took his hands and placed them on your belly. He was so amazed, that it almost made him jump.

"She kicked!" he said, full of amazement. It's like it took all the tiredness in his eyes.

"Yes, she always did once she hear your voice," you said, holding his cheeks.

His eyes went to you and gave you a quick, passionate kiss.

" You two are amazing!" he said, looking at your eyes. Before kissing you once again.