Walking With Him

You bid your mom and dad goodbye. Before heading outside of your house. About to go school, it was very early though. The sun was quickly rising.

You were outside of your house when you saw Jaehyun, standing coolly beside the street light.

"God - you almost scared me," you said, acting like you were surprised.

Which you are, wondering why he's here. He didn't updated you that he was going in this early morning.

"I didn't mean to scare-"

You went to him, giving him a sweet kiss on his lips. His hands rested on your waist.

"Good morning," he smiled at you cheekily, before biting his lower lip.

You greet him back, and ask him why he's here, confused.

His hands rested on yours.

"Well, I was planning to walk you to school," he said, slightly blushing, taking your backpack from you.

"Are you blushing?" you joked opinting at his cheeks.

He let out a soft chuckle. You smile, even brighter. Making him blush even more.

"So lets go?" he asked, pushing the thought that he's blushing,straight after asking for your hand, as the sunlight hits his aesthetic features.

Without doubt, you grabbed his hand. As the both of you walk to school, deciding to drop by in a cafe, grabbing some coffee.

"Well, this was nice," he said still holding your hand.

You're in front of your school. A lot of students were looking at you. Hearing some whispers about your boyfriend, how drop dead gorgeous he is.

"Hey, so this is goodbye?" he asked,beaming at you.

"Yeahh, you need to go," holding his coat. Slightly bittered how eye catchy your boyfriend is.

"Before anyone steal you away from me," you joked, and glance at him. Which was he's funny look.

You rolled your eye. You were about to walk away, when he pulled you in a kiss.

Your heart skipped a beat. That made you blush, he let go of you.

"I won't let them though," still eyeing you, his eyes were dazzling.

"Good," before pulling him in a kiss. You didn't care though, that veryone as looking at the both of you.