Authors Note

There 2 things I want to say.First is,I think I'll be ending this imagines.And second is ill be starting a new one.

I haven't updating these past few days or months.I really missed writing imagines.And I truly miss you guys.Well I haven't been myself,well I will tell you a short story of mine.

So..when i was 4th grade ive been bullied,and now..I am being transferred to school,because my parents wanted me to.And I think it was a fresh for me to start my senior year.

In first day of school,I was cultured shocked,It was different.its hard to adopt,but I am a positive person,so I tried so hard to not think so hard.I have some friends,that helped me to adjust.Well the thing is there is different in their treatment..to me..when some of my classmates started to talk about me,I think I am just overthinking.But there is difference..So i tried to be casual.Ignoring their stares,treatment.And the hardest part is..my adviser or teacher is..one of them.It felt her treatment towards me is different It felt I was brought back in my 4th grade.

It came to the point where I questioned myself,that..Am I different?am I odd?is there something wrong with me..?

On night,I went home crying.I broke down..my loved ones comforted me,and wanted to talk to my teacher..But I said no..

So..I am hoping I am just overthinking.

And one morning my siblings comforted me,that made me realised that I don't to please anyone.

Just do the right thing,because we are wonderfully made.We are unique in our own ways.Because we are made differently.

So I would say for those who are being treated differently,is stand up,because you are beautiful and unique just the way you are.People don't have anything to do with it because they are not you.And you are the hope of our world.