My Wife + Teasing Him

au: this'll be the honeymoon part. I don't know if I should write that kind of imagines.

" Baby," someone said against your back.

"Hmm.." you groaned.

Last night, you and Jaehyun was your first night as husband and wife. And now you two are laying down, his facing you. As he covered your bare body with a comforter. You can't even open your eyes because you were too tired.

"Jae.." you groaned, moving closer to his bare body. He was so warm and you can feel his skin on yours. He wrapoed his arms on yours.

" yes.. My wife..?" that made you smile eyes still close.

"that's a good one," you said, that made him chuckle.

You moved even closer to him. He was.. Everything to you.

"You wanna grab some breakfast..?" he asked brushing your hair, as your rested your head on his chest.

"Nah.. I wanted to stay like this for a while.." you whispered.

"Okay.." he exclaims.

You two went quiet for awhile. And it made you reminisce what had happened last night.

Flashback

He carried you inside your house that he bought for both of you. It was beautiful and he knows really well your style.

"You like it?" he asked shyly.

" are you kidding me? I love it," you ran towards him with a kiss.

Then, he toured you in the house. Th kitchen, bathroom, entertainment room, and lastly you and Jaehyun bedroom. It was simple but the bed was big.

You ran towards the bed and sat there.

" are you tired? "

" No, "you stood and went to him, holding his face.

" Are you sure? " he asked holding your waist.

" Yes, Jae.. "

" Soo.. "

"Mmm.." he murmured.

"I'll just get ready.." you stated nervously.

"For what..?" he asked amusedly. You slightly shoved him.

"I'm serious," you stated.

"Okay.."he said, placing a kiss on your head. And leaving you on the bedroom so that you can prepare while he waited outside. You began to prepare, you brushed your teeth, took a short half bath, and your routine. You dressed into a not so revealing white silk dress. Then you went outside to look for Jaehyun. You saw him sitying on a coach, shirtless with his pajamas. He was looking at the huge window, staring at the sky. You quietly went to him, and as soon as he hears your footsteps he turned to you. Revealing his breath taking face.

"Hey.." you said shyly.

"hey, beautiful.." he smiled, standing and facung you. His hands went to your cheeks. It made you shiver and nervous. Because it will be your first time.

" if you wanted to-"

"No.. I'm ready,"you answered.

He smile at you, with his sweetest smile.

"Do you remember when.. I told you that I'll marry you?" 

"Yeah and we already did," you answered giggling.

"Yeah.. That moment when I told you that. I promise myself that I'll do anything to protect you..."you know he was a bit nervous. It's really obvious on his face.

"I know," you said, brushing his hair, biting your lower lip.

"So, I did-" you can feel that he's really nervous.

When you kissed him on the lips. You brushed your lips against his, as his hands went to your cheeks going down from your waist.

" I love you, y/n," he said.

"I love you too.." between the kiss.

That's when it all began. He carried you to your bedroom. And both of you made love. He was a bit hesitant at first. But you assured him that it is okay.

End of flashback:

"Y/n, are you sure you're okay?" Jaehyun asked.

You didn't know that you were staring blankly. When you realized Jaehyun was talking about something -

" Y/n, you need to communicate with me. Or elese I'll get-"

"I'm fine, I promise." you assured him. Before placing a kiss on the lips.

" what are you thinking then?"

" what happened last night.." you stated shyly.

You glanced at him who's blushing. He was so red, that you wanted to tease him but-

"Hmm what about it.. I know I did lose co-"

" You didn't, you just express your love. Thats what happen.. " you said, cutting his nervousness.

" so dont worry too much, you did great," you teased.

Jaehyun smiled and shook his head.

"You're making me crazy, y/n," he groaned turning to his side burying his face on a pillow.

You giggle, and begun to tease him.