ღ at a party and protecting you ღ

" Hey you didn't tell me that this party is an open party," you said to your friend. She was beside you, she was meeting her boyfriend. 

"Didn't I tell you?" she frowned, she was holding her phone. 

" No, you told me. It's just a get together party," you said almost shouting, because the noise around was too loud. The music, the sweaty people, everyone was having a great time.. except you. You looked around you saw some people gathering around at the dance floor. It was hot and uncomfortable, but you just shove it away. You're friend need you, because he'll be meeting a guy. And you don't want her to be in trouble especially in this hour.

" Do you want some drink?" she asked, still looking at her phone.

"No, I'm fine." you said trying to look okay. You just watched the crowd, as you rested your elbows on the table in front of you.

But honestly you wanted to go.

" He'll be righ- HEYYY!!" she shouted, waving a hand.

You just looked where she was looking at.

You noticed two guys, one has dark black hair, and the other one is brown haired. They look refined, you thought. They both look like a model, the one with the brown hair looks a living manhwa, his feature is sharp, as his eyes was straight focused at your friend.. grinning. He really looks perfect with his black leather jacket, he really walks like a model. 

Then the guy beside him looks- like an angel. His eyes were sparkling.. all you can say is.. he's very good looking .

Taeyong!" your friend pulled the manhwa guy in a hug.

" Hey, babe" he faced your friend.

Babe?! You thought.

Your friend giggle.

You glance at the other guy, he was glancing at you. You frown, confused. And you heard your friend introduce them. 

"Taeyong," he said, giving you a warm smile.

" This is Jaehyun," Taeyong said, grabbing Jaehyun's shoulder. The other guy extended his hands. 

He's so formal, you thought.

" Y/n," you shook his hand, confidently.

It was weird because you felt some electricity flowing in you.

" So, do you want-"Taeyong was about to say something, when you said you'll pass.

He looked at you confused, and looked at Jaehyun. His expression was blank, " I'll just have some water," he said, with his husky voice.

"Dude, are you serious?" Taeyong asked.

Jaehyun just nodded. You watched his innocent expression, he really looks like a businessman. With his blue polo, with his fitted jeans.

" I'll just come with you," your friend cling on Taeyong's arm. You were really surprised how close they are.

"Okay, mi amor." Taeyong said, your friend giggle once again.

" Dude, contain yourself," you whispered to your friends ear. Before leaving you there, you just watched everyone dance, get wasted.

You realized someone was beside you. It was Jaehyun. He was also looking around, watching every movements of person. He looks innocent you thought. He was beside you, you can almost smell his scent. It was mint.

" So, you don't drink?" he asked out of nowhere.

" Yeah, I don't especially in this kind of place," you said pointing your finger at the surrounding.

He smiled.

" Then how will-"

" I got some bottled water with me, so.. I came prepared," you said still trying not to look at him.

" Very smart," he stated.

You taught yourself to be careful when coming in a party. Because accident in this situation is inevitable.

" You, don't drink?" you ask stuttering.

" I do, but I have low tolerance," he was referring to alcohol tolerance.

You just gave a nod. When your phone vibrated, it was an update from your work. Nothing important, you shove it down in your pocket.

" Boyfriend?" Jaehyun asked, trying to hide his shyness.

You looked at him who's now looking at you. He has a dimple you observed. His eyes were hypnotizing-

" No, it's work," you emphasize.

He just nod, biting his lower lip. As he look away, you noticed his cheeks were pink.

You just took a sip of water. And began to look around.

" Hey, do you want to dance?" someone asked, a guy went beside you. A drunk bastard, you can almost smell him. His arm was resting on your shoulder. It was uncomfortable.

" I'll pass," you said.

" Ohh..come on," he began sniffing your neck. You saw Jaehyun's expression went dark.

You know that you can take of yourself.

" I already said no," moving away from the stranger and toward Jaehyun.

"COME-"

" She said to move aside, and leave her alone," coming in between the stranger and you.Jaehyun's hand was on the strangers shoulder, gripping it tightly.

The drunk guy looked at him irritably, giving him a sharp stare. Jaehyun glare at him, gripping his shoulder more tighter. The man groan in pain, turning away from you and Jaehyun, cursing.

You just watched Jaehyun watched the guy vanished in the ground. He really looks-

"Are you alright?" he asked, facing you. His expression softens.

" Yeahh, you didn't have to do that," you cleared your throat.

His lips form a genuine smile.

" I need to," he said.

" It's dangerous in this kind of place, especially for a woman," he stated, still watching intently the crowd.

You really can't stop staring at him.

You really wished that Taeyong and your friend was here.

" What's the commotion about?" Taeyong asked holding some glass of drinks.

Jaehyun's look at Taeyong his face tightens once again.

"There's a stranger who touched Y/n," Jaehyun irritably but the same time.

Your friend went to you, looking and studying if you've gotten hurt.

" I shouldn't-" your friend still holding your hand.

" Don't worry, I'm fine. I'm grateful at Jaehyun," you looked at Jaehyun, flashing a smile. Jaehyun flashes his smile at you. You felt Taeyong was looking at both of your with a grin.

You didn't even know you two are staring at each other. When you two were caught off by your friend's cough.

" So, really what happened here?" your friend took a sip of her drink, before pointing at the both of you.

" Well I think..some things are left to be unsaid," Taeyong said kissing your friends head.

Your friend gave a suspicious look, and you just rolled your eyes. You can feel Jaehyun eyes on you.