Watching From Afar

Jaehyun's POV
I watched from a far. As she tucked her hair behind her ear. She was serving coffee to all her customers. Y/n flashes her smile at them, giggling.

I love her..

I stood there frozen, admiring her. I placed my hands on both sides of my coat. Today was cold, but I don't mind. To take a short glimpse of her. For days, months.. She have been in my mind. Whether she's really okay, after ending our relationship. I don't blame her, I was the reason why she's hurting. It's better this way..

I sigh, " I miss you.. Y/n," I whispered. Holding my tears.

I did regret everything. That "us" have come to an end. Y/n had been my little shelter, my peace.. My happiness. I want to go to her. And ask her to come back to me. But whom I to ask that. I'm selfish.. If - After what I've caused her. She doesn't deserve that.. She deserves everything beautiful and good.

She laughed, while scratching her little nose. She does that when she thinks it funny. I can read her lips, the way she speaks. It made something tingling sensation in my stomach. It's weird how these months passed. But, time never let me heal. I somehow, wanted to go to her. But my feet were frozen.

I miss her so much..

After giving their orders, she slowly turn, going inside the Cafe.

This is.. Enough for now. To see her, that she's doing well. She's healthy..and happy.

" I'm glad that you're doing great," I added, before turning away.

------

Y/n's POV
I was serving a coffee to the customer. Complementing them, and greeting them warmly. I turned the sole of my shoe, when I saw a familiar figure. I know that.. Him.

Jaehyun.

I quickly placed down the tray, and went outside. But before going after him, I stopped. I should've -

It did hurt.. What happen between us. He's been the one, my strength and weakness.

So I froze, and clasp my chest. A tear escaped my eyes. I still love him, but.. It ended. Because everything wasn't right.

I watched him walk away.

"Jae.." I called, crying like a complete idiot.

" I miss you.." you sobbed.