He Paints Your Nails

So some of you wanted a part two to (You Caught Him Cheating On You)Im really happy that you like it.So I decided to write a part two.Yeah so itll be up soon..Eternally thankful for you guys!😊😀

Here's the imagine💓💞:

¤¤¤¤♡♡♡¤¤¤¤

(At your room;sitting on your bed)

You decided to paint your nails.

But you couldnt decide what color you will use.

You groan.

"Why whats wrong?"Jaehyun ask.Sitting beside you.

"I cant chose what color to use."you pout staring at your cuticles.

He chuckles.Looking at you.

"Well.I think all of those colors will suit your little fingers."he said.Grabbing your hand.

You beam how cute he was.

You roled your eyes.

You look back again to your cuticles.Thinking..

"How about (your favorite color)?"

"I don-"he cuts you off.

"Shh.Itll suits you."he smile taking the cuticle and holding your hand.

Your brow creased.

"Okay.You didnt told me that your gonna paint my lil nails."you questioned.

Looking at him busy,checking the cuticle.

"Well now you know."he glamce at you flashing his bright teeth.

You just shook your head.

"You now you should feel honored because Im gonna paint your nails."he stated.

"Tss."

"Okay..Im gonna paint your lil nails!!"he said cutely and excited in the same time.

You just giggle how cute he is.

He started painting your nails carefully.

You watch him painted your nails.You were amazed how neatly your nails are painted.

"Daebak!Im admiting this one.Well youre really good."you said.

He smiled.

"Did you know that your the first lady I ve painted a nails.."he said,serious painting your nails.

You blushed.

"You serious?Really?"

He blushed too.

He is so cute...

"Of coarse.I told myself that Ill do cute things for my future girlfriend.So yeah..Like right now."he said.Shyly.

You dont know what to say.

"Why arent you saying a thing?You touched?"he asked.Stopping what hes doing and looked at you.

You stared at him.And smiled.

"Oppa..Gomawo."

"For what?"he asks innocently...

"For being the best boyfriend ever."

"Well because I love you,my Y/n."he said blushing continuing painting your nails.