Going In A Market With Your Kid

Jaehyun's POV

"Let's go grab mommy some yogurt," I said, as I pushed the cart on the section where the yogurt and milks are.

And my (baby's name) was there sitting on the cart. He was already 3 years old, and decided to take him in a market. He was holding on the cart firmly. Y/n is at work, so I need to take care of our son, and grabbed some things at the market.

Y/b/n was looking around mesmerized. That made me smile. How he was amazed of the people and the environment. I thought it will be hard for him to be surrounded by lots of people. But it wasn't.

"You like going here, hmm" I asked him, as he busy himself looking around, but he was still facing me, giving me the sweetest smile, his smile reminds me of y/n.

A lot of people were looking at y/b/n because he's so adorable. Well in fact, he gots his y/n's eyes.

As I was grabbing some things, when y/b/n was mumbling about something.

"Hmm, what is it?" I asked him.

He was pointing cutely at the banana.

"Ba-nanaaana-"he pointed.

That made me smile," you want some banana? "I asked, grabbing some and giving it to him. He squealed clapping his hands.

" Banana makes my baby happy," I baby talked him, trying to be calm. I'm so proud of y/b/n he had been healthy. Of course, Y/n is a hands on mommy. Which made me love her even more. She always take care of us both.

As I was looking around I saw my son peeling some banana." No-no, we will pay for this first, okay?" I said, looking at his eyes.

But as I was going to push the cart he continued peeling it. That's when I went to him, and talked to him, trying to be strict and the same time calm.

"Daddy will pay this first, okay?" that's when he stopped and started hugging the banana.

"Okiee, I how-ld it, Daddy," he answered, still hugging the banana.

That made me smile, I resumed picking some food that Y/n wants. After grabbing some things I saw my baby, falling asleep on the cart.

"Y/b/n, are you tired hmm?" I asked, we were waiting on the counter to pay.

Y/b/n's head was going back and forth, and his eyes were already closed. While embracing his favorite bananas.

"You really look like y/n," I giggled before picking him up, letting him sleep on my shoulder. My other arm was pushing the cart.

"My baby have done so well," I said moving slightly back and forth. Brushing his little back.

Y/n was about to meet me here. When some fans came to me, asking for some pictures. But I was holding my son, I was about to decline when my wife came.

"I'll take y/b/n, so that you can have a picture," she said willingly to me and to the fans which made me smile.

She carried our son, and racking him back and forth, me and the fans took some picture. They said thank you, before leaving.

I love y/n how she's so understanding.

Y/n went to me after that, and I quickly give her a kiss on the lips. She's so beautiful.

"Hey," she said, still carrying our child.

" you must be tired.." I said caressing her hair.

"No, I just missed you two," kissing our son who's still asleep. I pushed the cart on the counter.

"I'll carry y/b/n, you go sit there," I said taking our son on her.

I know she must've been tired.

"Babe it's okay.." I said to her, assuring her that it was fine.

But she didn't listen, instead she wrapped her arm on mine.

"Nahh, I'll just stay with you two." she said before kissing me on the lips.

"I'm so lucky to have you," I said with a smile on my lips.

"Shh, he's sleeping," she said cutely,and she noticed our son was holding a banana.

She was going to ask, "Long story, I'll tell you later babe," I smiled at her, kissing her head.