aftermath

You opened your eyes and saw you are in a strangers bedroom. You quickly sat up, suddenly you felt a head ache. You touched your forehead, shutting your eyes for a moment. Then, you began to observe the room. The bed was comfortable, you felt panic. Because this room was a stranger's bedroom. You looked around, you noticed this room was clean and organized very well. The books were organized according to their purposes. And his things were stacked neatly.

His..

Your eyes went wide, and remembered what had happened last night.

You tried your best to remember, but... all you can remember that you went to a bar with your friends. And now, you're completely don't know where you at.

What the heck am I doing here?..

You felt your eyes fell at what you where wearing it was a sweatshirt and your underwear. Only that.

You quickly cover your body, panicking at the thought you wore this. This isn't the clothes you're wearing. Someone had change it...

Maybe we-..

Maybe I had..

I slept with a stranger?!

You stood up, looking for your clothes and bag.

"What the hell am I doing here.." you began, looking at the table.

" Why can't I remember any thing," you whispered now looking under the bed.

" Because you passed out last night," someone answered. His voice was husky yet soft in the ears.

Your eyes widen.

He's here..

You hurriedly stood up, and took the cover in the bed. Covering what you were wearing. You turn and see who he is. You jaw almost drop, because he really looks gorgeous. His lips were pink, and he is really masculine. You can easily see it in his stature. He was holding your folded clothes, as he stand there. He beam at you, it was a warm smile.

Did something happen between me.. and him?

You stared at him, complete with complete shock.

"To answer your expression. No, nothing happen," he said laying your clothes on the bed. You just stared at him, as he moves into the room.

" No-nothing happened?" you asked, making sure.

He turned to look at you, his eyes are beautiful you thought.

" Yeah. Nothing happened," but you saw his cheeks turned pink. As he averted his eyes on yours.

There's something he wasn't saying you thought. It was obvious.

You shoved the thought and took your clothes.

" Why am I here?" you asked checking your clothes it was folded neatly.

" You were too drunk,"

" Then why here?" you asked trying not to be irritated by the thought of being with a stranger.

" You kissed me," he said out of nowhere.

That made you frozen.

Did I really do that?

You felt your cheeks burn. There's a little awkwardness in the room. You looked at him, scratching his neck. He is still blushing.

" Really? I did-"

" Yeah, and all at once.. we were making out," he answered honestly.

" But I shoved you away because I know you were drunk. Didn't know what you were doing, And you began crying,"