Surprising him and seeing him cry

You were making your way to surprise Jaehyun. The other members knew what you were planning because you have been away for almost a year. Because you were studying abroad while he was working. So you decided to go to Korea and surprise him.

"Is he there?" you called Lucas on the phone.

"Yeah he's here. Where are you? Do you need us to pick you up?" he asked almost a whisper.

"No, it's fine. I'm on my way there," you answered before saying goodbye and thanking them.

You know what was going to happen. Jaehyun will be there on their room where they rest. They will be there, then you'll go there quietly and surprises him. You wore this hoodie and cap so that he'll never see you.

You reached the building, and Lucas called you confirming that he's already there. You ere really thankful for them, for his friends because they have been supportive. Now, you're in front of the door. Taking a deep breath, you csn hear them laughing because of Haechan's joke. Then you quietly open the door. You saw them looking at you trying not to jump and down, Jaehyun was behind you facing Taeyong. Taeyong was trying not to smile. You know your boyfriemd was wondering what was happening because everyone was smiling. And almost everyone was looking at you.

Jaehyun turn to look who it is, but he just look at you. Confused who you are. You really missed him, his eyes, his gaze. Everything's the same, that's what you realized.

Then, after that you took of your hoodie and cap. That made his eyes wide, running to you. Almost making you fall on the ground. But he helf you so tight, wrapping his arms on your waist.

" holy si-you're here," thats all he said, repeatedly. And everone was clapping and laughing their ass because of what had happened.

"yeah, I'm here," you said rubbing his back.

"oh my,... What the hell is happ-" he let go still holding both of your hands.

You can see that he was crying but so were you.

" Well they helped me to surprised you," you looked around.

"So thank you guys," you thanked everyone. They were really delighted.

" That's why everyone was acting a bit off, earlier." Jaehyun chuckled trying to hide his tears. He rested one arm on your shoukder pulling him closer to you.

" Y/n message us, about her plan. Of course we're in it," Lucas started.

" Yeah, hyung, and it was really amusing seeing your reaction, "Haechan teased.

Jaehyun laughed, and then his eyes went to you. It was full of happiness.

" Thank you, Y/n. " he said.

You smiled at him, before ge kisses you on the forehead. And everyone was screaming and cheering the both of you. And you decided to buy them a dinner. And everyone's beginning to go outside. And you and Jaehyun were the last to go outside.

He stopped, that made you stopped to in front of the door. Your brow furrowed, and faced him. Before leaning to you for a kiss, it was a sweet and gentle kiss. He placed his hands on your cheeks moving some hair away from your face. It was gentle and amazing.

Then he slowly pulls away, with a smile.

" this wasn't a dream.." ge told to himself still smiling.

"Yeah, this isn't," you said, caressing his cheeks.

"I love you," he stated.

You smiled, and placing another kiss on his before saying it back.

And then after that, you bought his friends dinner and celebrated that you're here. And Jaehyun was really happy, and he never left your side and never let you go.