Lucky

It's snowing and you were just staring at the fireplace. It's cracking woods was soothing inbyour ears. You let out a sigh, as you glance at the clock it was passed midnight. And you couldn't sleep again. You didn't want to bother Jaehyun, because you know he need some rest.

As you stared at it, you decided to took a scroll on your phone. Finding some photos of the both of you, that made you smile. Viewing some videos of you.

"Don't! STOP!" you objected, at the video. Because Jaehyun was starting to kiss you, while doing some laundry.

"Cuddle with me!" he said with the camera.

That made you giggle.

"Y/n?" someone called, and saw Jaehyun covered with his blanket, rubbing his eyes and the same time yawning, cutely.

"Hey," you said, turning your phone off.

He went beside you, covering you also with his blanket. You folded your legs, and resting his arm on your shoulder.

"Why didn't you-"

"You need some of it," pertaining to sleep.

"I know, but you should though. I almost panicked, seeing you not there beside me." he admitted, staring at you. You can see his porcelain skin, pink lips, and his messy hair.

You pinched his nose.

"Cheesy." you smiled at him, making him also do the same.

Your eyes fell on the fire once again.

"I love you," he whispered to your ear. His hands rested on your shoulder, tracing your skin on your collar bone.

That made a spurring chills on your spine.

You closed your eye, letting out a sigh.

"Why.. what's wrong?" he askes worried. Kissing your shoulder.

"I just really want this,"you begun.

"I do.." he examined you in the eyes.

"And I'm just happy to have you,"

"I am too,"

"You know.." his warm hands fell in your back, while the other is holding your hands.

"The more we're apart, the more.. I realize, I want to be with you. The boys always made a tease every day. And they usually say that I'm lucky. And I do believe in it."

"Not because of what they say, but.. How it made realize.. everyday. How I am lucky to have you."HIs eyes flickered on yours.

" And I am lucky, " he added, he stroked your cheeks. And your hands rested on his.

" I love you"he added.

"I love you too,"

He lean for a kiss. And started kissing you intently. He made you sat on his lap. As his hand stroking your back. You just held his neck, kissing him back. After awhile you two lay down, as the two of you fall asleep, with his hand wrap on your tummy.

" Don't go anywhere," he ordered. Resting his chin at the crook of your neck.

"I won't,"