21. Beautiful and Ethereal

Jungkook stood there in shock. He couldn't tear his eyes of the blonde haired boy. For two reasons: first, he couldn't believe the 'Tae' he used to talk to everyday was actually standing in front of him, and second, the boy was too beautiful and ethereal to not look at. He didn't even realise that he had been staring for five minutes. He was going to look away and hurry home when the boy looked back at him, locking their gaze. They looked at each other for a few seconds before Taehyung's friends urged him to move. That's when he noticed who Taehyung was accompanied with. They were all familiar faces! If he had seen all of them, how had he never noticed Taehyung?

Out of all the familiar faces, he knew one very well. He decided to text him later to know more about 'Tae' and how he knew him.

*LATER*

It had been only ten minutes since Jungkook had reached home. All the while, driving to his house, he kept thinking about Tae. As soon as he reached, he quickly changed his clothes, sat on his bed and took his phone out. He was about to text his friend to inquire about Tae but he was interrupted when he got a notification. It was a text from Taehyung. 

TaeGucci👅: Hey Kookieeee

Jeondelicious : Hi Tae

TaeGucci👅: Uni over?

Jeondelicious : Yup

Wbu?

TaeGucci👅: Yeh over, thank god it is

Jeondelicious : ikr

How was ur day?

TaeGucci👅: Boring and tiring as usual

I hope urs was better 🥺

Jeondelicious : Awe

Nah it wasn't 

The same old bullshit

TaeGucci👅: Ikr

I'm so fucking done with uni

I can't wait for the holidays

Jeondelicious : Same same

TaeGucci👅: Okay I gtg now

I'll text u in a bit

Jeondelicious : Ok Bye <3

TaeGucci👅: Byee <33

As soon as he finished texting Tae, he searched for his friends number and texted him. 

Jeondelicious : Hey asshole