88. Money

|TWO DAYS LATER - 1:00 a.m.|

"So, when are you moving out?"

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?! Where the hell are you going to stay?"

It had been two days since Jungkook had broken his relationship with his parents. The couple was now back in Seoul. They had taken the first flight back from the United States and had reached around six hours ago. Since then, they had been sitting in Seok Jin's café.

"Well, this is where we need your help the most." Taehyung said before taking a sip of his beer.

"You wanna stay with one of us?" Jimin frowned.

"Yeah? Is that a bad thing?" Jungkook hesitantly asked.

"No, it isn't. But my advice is that you stay with someone who lives alone, so it's easier for the three of you to manage. If you live in a house with two people, it'll be very difficult for four people to stay in one house."

Taehyung and Jungkook glared at Seok Jin. Taehyung spoke, "Why don't you just directly tell us you don't want us to stay with you?"

Jin glared back, "Listen asshole, Namjoon and I are not the only ones staying together. So are Jimin and Yoongi. I meant you should stay with Hoseok."

"C'mon, agree you don't want us to stay with you so you and Joon Hyung can peacefully fuck." Jungkook spoke with a smug grin, keeping his beer bottle close to his mouth in an attempt to hide his teasing smirk.

"Shut up." Jin mumbled, but his cheeks had already become a faded hue of red.

Everybody except Jin and Namjoon laughed.

"Anyways, so? Hoseok Hyung? You down?"

Hoseok gulped, "Well, I guess we have a problem here." He nervously chuckled.

Jungkook frowned but Taehyung's eyes widened. The older exclaimed, "Wait! Are you telling me someone else is staying at your place?! Who is it?"

Hoseok scratched the back of his neck, obviously flustered, "No, I actually moved in with Jimin and Yoongi Hyung. Well, to save money."

"Oh you've got to be kidding me." Jungkook exclaimed, resting his head against Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung clicked his tongue, "Guess the streets are our only option left Kook."

"Hold on though. You said your father is not selling the house right?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook nodded his head, then commented, "Not my father."

Namjoon nodded his head, "Right sorry, Mr. Jeon. Anyways, so why don't you just stay there? Why give it up?"

Jungkook sighed, "I don't want his money Hyung. I love that house but I'll stay in it when I buy it from him."

Namjoon smiled, "I understand where you're coming from Kook and your heroism is one to respect. But, we also have to be practical here. Where will you live? I would totally invite you to our place but Jin's brother is going to start living with us too, in like, about a week. You've already given all of Mr. Jeon's money back to him. You're technically at square 1. Don't get caught up in emotions and make a bad choice. You should keep the house and then work for your daily necessities. But that'll be impossible if you don't have a place to live at in the first place."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung in question. Taehyung nodded his head, "I think he's right, love. But it's your call. You decide."

The other five started having a conversation of their own, knowing the couple needed privacy to discuss such an important matter.