34. Bestfriend

|THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V|

TaeGucci👅: Kookie

Jeondelicious : Hm?

TaeGucci👅: Do these people allow phones in detention or what?

Jeondelicious : Ig they do

TaeGucci👅: Wow someone has detention experience here 😌

Jeondelicious : stfu -_-

TaeGucci👅: No wait tho

You're telling me they let us play with our phones but don't let us finish assignments and homework??

Jeondelicious : Uh precisely, yes

TaeGucci👅: Wowww

Someone gotta come and explain me this logic tho

Jeondelicious : Lmaoo No one will

TaeGucci👅: Eh ik

You already on your way home?

Jeondelicious : Yupp

You on your way to detention?

TaeGucci👅: Yes ugh

As soon as Jungkook's phone beeped, the class door creaked open. He instinctively looked up to see who it was.

It was Taehyung.

Jungkook was in the detention class already and Taehyung had just entered.

Jungkook gulped as he looked at Taehyung waiting for a reply while he looked at his phone.

Jungkook quickly started typing and sent a short message.

Jeondelicious : Lmao enjoyy

A small smile made way on Taehyung's face as he read the text. He quickly typed back.

TaeGucci👅: Soo you're gonna entertain me the entire time I'm in detention. Right my Personal Netflix?

As soon as Taehyung hit the send button, he heard the notification ding of another phone in the room. He looked up with furrowed brows to look at Jungkook who was already looking at him. He just gave the boy a small smile and proceeded to sit on a chair in the class. He took note of the coincidence of the notification bell as he did so.

Jungkook immediately turned his notification ringtone down to zero and replied.

Jeondelicious : Nah Tae, sorry I have class :(