52. New Year Resolution

"Stop staring me at Tae." Jungkook mumbled as he opened his heavy eyelids. It was 10 a.m. on a Monday. The two had slept for longer. But why not? Their winter break would get over in 2 days. They wanted to make the most of it.

"How'd you know I was looking?" Taehyung whispered, voice groggy, heavy and rough. Yet still, so so beautiful to Jungkook.

"Staring." He corrected.

"You were staring so bad I could almost feel your gaze on me."

"Shut up." Taehyung chuckled but didn't look away. Now, the two just looked at each other, admiring each other and their beauty.

"You're really pretty Tae." Jungkook whispered, his hand almost instinctively flew to caress Taehyung's cheeks.

"You're really pretty too babe." 

"You know that's the first time you've told me I'm good looking?" Jungkook raised one eyebrow.

"Bullshit." Taehyung scoffed.

"I called you hot without even seeing your face. Those muscles and that sleeve tattoo did the job Jungkook." 

Jungkook smiled and scrunched his nose. Taehyung's heart melted immediately and he didn't try to hide it.

"Gosh your smile is everything." He whispered as if amazed by this human in front of him.

"Yours too baby." 

"God, are we going to be like those cringey couples who go 'You're cute' 'No, you're cuter'?" Taehyung spoke in a high pitched voice.

"Dunno, I'm just stating facts baby." Jungkook leaned in to kiss Taehyung. 

"How are your lips not chapped?" He asked.

"Well, I like to take care of my skin Jeon."

"Hm, I can see that." He touched a pimple on Taehyung's face.

"Ow, don't do that!"

"Sorry." Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I can stay here forever." Taehyung whispered, scooting closer to Jungkook and melting in the curve of his body.

"Me too. Let's do that then." Jungkook wrapped his arm around him.

"What? Stay here forever?"

"Mhm."

"But I'm hungry." Taehyung pouted.

He smiled as he felt Jungkook laughing above him.

"What are you going to cook for me in your house Taehyung?"

"You're gonna have burnt eggs and bacon if I cook."

Jungkook laughed again, "I don't mind baby." He stroked his hair.

"I do. Wanna have pancakes?" Taehyung looked up with sparkling doe eyes.

Jungkook looked away immediately, not wanting to fall in his trap.

"Uhm no. It's not good for your health-"

"Shush, you can handle it." Taehyung said as he patted Jungkook's stomach, reminding him that his perfectly sculptured body could take it.

"But Tae-" He protested.

"That's the only thing I can cook baby." Taehyung got up, already on his way to the kitchen.

Jungkook followed him, "You can make pancakes but not eggs and bacon?" He chuckled.

"There's something called as ready made pancake mix my love." Taehyung spoke from the kitchen.