59. Impossible

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Kim. It's so lovely to see you again."

"Oh please son, don't be so formal. Consider this as your home. Have a seat." Mr. Kim held Jungkook's shoulder and brought him up from his bowing position. Jungkook smiled as he sat opposite Mr. and Mrs. Kim on the same couch as six months ago. The only difference was that this time, Taehyung was sitting beside him.

Once again, Jungkook had not failed in impressing Taehyung's parents with his way of clothing and speaking. The charming boy wore a white shirt neatly tucked into his blue jeans, the first couple of buttons opened. He knew how to win over hearts. Knew how to dress and act like the gentleman he is. 

"So, what brings you here again?" Mr. Kim asked, addressing Jungkook but glancing at Taehyung. Something told him it was Taehyung who would speak today.

And he was right.

"Mom, Dad, you know I have been wanting to move out and live independently for over a year now. Jungkook and I spent the last couple of days looking for houses in this locality but none of them were really great. You may argue that just two days aren't enough to finalize an apartment but after looking for so many places, I know for a fact they all have the same issues: they're all small and ridiculously overpriced. Yesterday, we saw a flat worth 93 million won and it's balcony wasn't even big enough to accommodate a single person. The broker said that all the houses in this area are really expensive for their price. He also mentioned that we may find better houses down south but I can't afford to stay away from you, Jungkook, my friends and university. Travelling so far everyday isn't going to be practical and it'll be very tiring for me. Another issue is that once we do buy a house, furnishing it is going to very difficult. It'll be really stressful and I don't think I can handle that with exams coming up." Taehyung took a pause so Mr. and Mrs. Kim could process this vast amount of information he gave them.

"Okay, so what's your plan?" Mr. Kim asked.

Now Jungkook spoke, "I listened to all of Taehyung's problems and thought of a solution. His problems are that the houses are small, unfurnished and expensive. The solution is that I know a house that is big, furnished and for free."

Mr. and Mrs. Kim looked at Jungkook with confusion. Jungkook remained silent, giving Taehyung's parents the opportunity to guess what he was trying to say. Though Mr. Kim remained confused, Mrs. Kim gasped and her eyes grew wide in realization. Jungkook smiled at her. Her reaction showed that she did not oppose the idea a single bit.

Mr. Kim looked at her in puzzlement, "What? What happened? Where are you going to get a house for free?" He asked the last question while looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook answered, "It's my house that I'm talking about." Jungkook smiled.

Finally, Mr. Kim understood what he was trying to say and made an 'o' shape with his mouth.

"Jungkook has a flat in one of those lavish apartments. It's really pretty." Taehyung smiled.

"Yes! You should definitely come visit some time." Jungkook suggested.

He continued, "Mr. and Mrs. Kim, Taehyung and I have been dating for almost 6 months now and have known each other for a year and a half. We're very comfortable with each other and Taehyung stays over at my place almost every alternate day, so it isn't going to be a very new and unusual place for him."

"Also, I was just telling Jungkook how I am homesick the other day and we realized that I've never missed home when I'm with him in his house. I also have my thumbprint registered there, you know that." 

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at Mr. and Mrs. Kim with expectant eyes who appeared to be having a telepathic, silent conversation with each other.

After a few seconds, Mr. Kim looked at Taehyung and asked, "When do you want to start moving your things?"

Taehyung jumped in joy and started screaming, "Oh my God! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! You two are the best! I love you!!" He wrapped both his parents in a tight hug. Mr. and Mrs. laughed as they patted Taehyung's back. Then, Mr. Kim looked at Jungkook and signaled at him to come join the hug. Jungkook happily did so. He wrapped one arm around Taehyung, the other around Mr. Kim and nuzzled his face in Taehyung's neck. He didn't forget to leave a sweet kiss on Taehyung's nape before they broke the hug.

|LATER THAT DAY|

"Your parents are super amazing."

"I know right."

"No like really. They gave you permission to move in with me so easily."

Taehyung, who was resting his back on Jungkook's chest, turned his head to look at him, "That's not because they're amazing, that's because you're amazing."

Jungkook chuckled, momentarily stopping the movement of his fingers that were tracing circles on Taehyung's arm, "What do you mean?"

"If you didn't realize Mr. Jeon, my parents absolutely adore you. They let me move in with you because they trust you. You're not some failing hooker who's going to ruin my life. You're a well mannered angel who has and will continue to make my life better and amazing."

"You're so good with words man." Jungkook let out a breathy laugh, tightening his grip around Taehyung's body.

"I know."

Taehyung looked around the room, looking at every single detail: the false ceiling, the mesmerizing lights that looked like a purple galaxy, the cream colored walls and the grey curtains. His eyes shifted to look at the cupboard and he frowned when he saw only one big wardrobe.

"Kookie, where am I going to put my clothes?"

"In ther-" Jungkook pointed at his cupboard.

"Oh please, that thing is full with your white t-shirts and black underwear."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with an amused eyebrow raise, "You think I only have white t-shirts and black boxers?"

"I know it."

"You're wrong."

"I'm Taehyung."

"You're lame." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Taehyung shook his head, "Still Taehyung."

After a minute or two into the comfortable silence, Jungkook leaned his head against Taehyung's and spoke, "I can't wait for you to come stay with me 24/7."

"Me too, I just hope you don't get bored of me or something."

"Oh shut up. How can I get bored of you when I need to spend the rest of my life with you?"

"Oh my God! Stop making me blush so hard all the time Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung whined with a huge smile.

Jungkook just laughed and pulled him closer in a hug, "Impossible TaeBear."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tuesday Update!!!

GUYS THE NEW CONCEPT PHOTOS ARE SO AMAZING!!! EVEN THE MOTS: ON:E CONCEPT PHOTOBOOK PREVIEWS!!!!! 

ALSO

BUTTER IS COMING!!!!

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

~Love,
TheTaeBTSLover ✨❤❤