75. Mountains

|27th December - 8:00 a.m.|

"Tae, are you sure we got everything?"

"Yup!"

"Want me to check again?"

"Jeon, you've checked twice already. But fine, just to make sure." Taehyung smiled at Jungkook being the perfectionist that he was. Enough was never quite enough for him.

"Okay so uhm, an appropriate number of clothes and underclothes?"

"Check."

"Have you taken extras?"

"Yes."

"Jackets, sweaters, mufflers and all the stuff we need for the cold?" 

"Yes, check."

"Toiletries?"

"Check."

"Phones?"

"Check."

"Car keys?"

"You should have them."

"Okay I do, and house keys?"

"I've got them." Taehyung jiggled the pair of keys in his hand before dropping them into their duffel bag.

He looked up to see Jungkook's mind wandering, thinking of what else they could have missed that they needed to bring along with them. Taehyung shook his head with a smile before he walked up to Jungkook and turned him around so he was facing the older.

"Kook, we've got everything we need love. Can we go now? My excitement is going to explode."

Jungkook chuckled and pecked Taehyung's forehead, "Yes, we can. I just want this to be perfect."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Just like everything else in your life?"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows but played along, "No, I want you just the way you are. Even though you're not perfect." He winked.

Taehyung hid the fluttering of his heart by displaying an offended expression. With a hand on his chest, he scoffed, "So I'm not perfect?"

"For society's standards? Maybe not. For me? Yes." Jungkook grinned, getting lost in Taehyung's eyes before a weak slap on his chest brought him back to reality. 

"I know it's our anniversary in 2 days Mr. Jeon, but you're acting up a little too early."

"I don't need an occasion to make my boy feel special." He pecked Taehyung's lips, grabbed most of their luggage, just leaving one big suitcase for Taehyung and started walking downstairs, leaving the boy flustered with red cheeks behind him. 

"C'mon, stop blushing, we need to leave!" 

Taehyung rolled his eyes with a pout, "Yes, I'm coming!!"

Jungkook held his Rolls Royce's trunk lid, counting the number of bags to make sure they had all of them. The luxury's car's trunk was big enough for the four bags they carried for the five night trip. There were two suitcases, one bigger than the other, one duffel bag and another smaller one that carried water, drinks and other snacks for the 2 hour, 15 minute car drive they had ahead of them. Jungkook chose to drive their Rolls Royce to the destination for two reasons. One: Because it was more comfortable than the BMW he had and two: He needed a car that was capable of driving through underdeveloped and rocky roads. They weren't going to a city where the roads were smooth and polished with no resistance. They were going to a countryside, just like Taehyung had wanted.