62. Snuggle

|5 months later|

"Jungkook, I swear to God, the next time you mark me this bad, I'm gonna chop your dick off." Taehyung pointed at his neck.

"What?" Jungkook chuckled.

"I mean it Kook."

"Who will fuck you then baby boy?" Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows, teasing Taehyung by calling him the nickname he usually only called him in bed.

"I don't need your dick to fuck me."

"Then will you cheat on me Tae?"

Taehyung noticed Jungkook's naturally glassy eyes sadden through the mirror. He immediately turned around, "No baby, that's obviously not what I mea-" But when he was fully facing Jungkook, the younger's sad expression had transformed into a mischievous grin.

"Wow, fuck you." Taehyung faced the mirror again, and continued to apply the thick coat of concealer over the numerous black and blue hickeys.

"You need my dick for that love."

"Ugh whatever."

Looking at Taehyung's genuinely annoyed expression, Jungkook finally got up from the bed and walked towards his boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around the older's waist and rested his chin on his shoulder. He kissed his cheek before he spoke, "Okay, for real though, you love being marked, so what's the deal?"

Taehyung turned around in Jungkook's arms and wrapped his arms around his neck, "Yes I do Kook but this is too much, isn't it? Or at least, not where it's visible to everyone. Covering it up is such a pain in the ass, it looks so patchy and disgusting. And then when I sweat in the day, it starts melting and shit."

"Wow, you and your struggles." 

Taehyung opened his mouth to defend himself but got interrupted by a short kiss on his lips, "Shh. Fine, I get it. I'll mark you lower next time, okay?"

Taehyung smiled and tiptoed so he could peck Jungkook's nose.

"What's with you and kissing my nose? Isn't that a little weird?" Jungkook scrunched his nose, asking the question even though he absolutely loved the action.

"No, I don't think so. Your nose is cute, and we have a matching mole there, look." Taehyung pointed at the mirror.

"I know we do. After 11 months of dating, you really think I wouldn't know that we have matching moles not only on our nose, but also so many other places? It's destiny, you know."

"Soulmate shit, you mean?"

"Yeah but, isn't Jimin your soulmate?" Jungkook spoke the second half of the sentence in a mocking tone.

Taehyung slapped his chest, "Yes he is. But, he's my bestfriend soulmate, you're my lover soulmate."

Jungkook chuckled, "That makes no sense baby."

"Whatever, you get the point, we're meant to be. Period." 

"Hm, anyways, why're you putting on makeup now? It's the weekend, we don't have to go anywhere."

"Jungkook, we need to go grocery shopping, it's Saturday."

"Tae, no. I'm too tired-" Jungkook tried to reason with Taehyung, but to his misfortune, the older was already slipping his shoes on. 

"What did we accomplish by going grocery shopping anyways. It's not like we're actually going to cook this stuff."

"That's where you're wrong Kook."

"I'm not cooking Tae-"

"Who said you're cooking, I'm gonna cook today."

"You'll burn the house down."

"You did not say that last week while you ate the pasta I made."

"That's different."

"How is that different?"

"I don't care about food right now, I just want cuddles." Jungkook pouted, tired of the unnecessary, pointless banter the two just had.

"Aww baby, you'll get the cuddles you deserve. But after dinner. I feel like cooking today." Taehyung rushed to Jungkook, kissed his lips in a small peck and went past him to the fridge.

"Ugh, you're lucky I love you Tae." Jungkook huffed in defeat, strolling to the living room and plopping himself on the couch. 

He heard a loud "I know babe." before he switched on the TV in front of him.

|10:00 p.m.|

"See, that wasn't too bad, was it? We had an early, healthy dinner and now we have all the time in the world to cuddle." Taehyung wrapped an arm around Jungkook's torso and snuggled his nose in his neck. He smiled softly as he felt Jungkook soothingly brush his fingers through his hair. He loved this feeling so much, nothing comforted him more.

"Yeah, you made me wait so long for cuddles though." Jungkook whispered, keeping the conversation going just for the heck of it. In reality, he just wanted to sleep. He pulled Taehyung's body closer to his and kissed the top of his head.

"Well, you're getting the best cuddles in the world right now. I think the wait was worth it."

"I can't deny that." Jungkook smiled and closed his eyes.

After about ten minutes, the couple was already almost asleep in each other's arms. They had had a long day and were tired. But, the sound of the door bell ringing disrupted their sweet slumber.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, squinting and adjusting them to the bright light. He looked at Jungkook, who's eyes were opened too now. They both looked at each other in confusion, "Who's here so late?"

"Dunno," Jungkook shrugged. He got up from the bed, "You stay here, I'll check."

Taehyung didn't respond. He got up too, following the younger close behind. But Jungkook was fast. When Taehyung was still walking to the living room, he heard the door open, a loud gasp, and Jungkook speaking.

"Dad?!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Thursday Update!!!

Just a small, filler chapter today!

I'm kinda really unsatisfied with this chapter but I still hope you liked it!

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

~Love,
TheTaeBTSLover ✨❤❤