67. Tease

Taehyung sighed as he plopped on the living room couch and switched on the TV. He had just eaten breakfast. 

It had been three days since Jungkook had left for the States. Life had become really, really boring and lonely for Taehyung. Sure, he talked to Jungkook like five times a day, but it just wasn't the same. 

For example now, as he sat on the couch, he couldn't resist the empty feeling that crawled inside of him. Normally, he would have Jungkook beside him, snuggle into his side, and hold him close as they binge watched their favourite shows together. But without him being around physically, Taehyung just felt incomplete.

Some might say the boy was being really dramatic, that he was probably a clingy as fuck boyfriend who just couldn't do without having his partner's physical attention. But that wasn't true. If you looked at it from a different perspective, Taehyung was very used to Jungkook being around him at every hour of the day. They went to the same university, had multiple common lessons, hung out with the same friend circle and stayed in the same house. They were always together, had been for the past two years. So this sudden change was something Taehyung was taking time getting adjusted to. And so was Jungkook.

He sat on the couch, staring at the television screen displaying various colourful images, but he wasn't paying attention to them a single bit. Neither did he hear the loud voices speaking through the screen. His mind was somewhere else as he wondered, 'What is he doing right now?'

He checked his watch to see the time. It was 11:00 a.m. here in South Korea, so it must have been 10:00 p.m. in America. 'He should be calling me right now.' Taehyung thought with a frown. But then, as if Jungkook had read his thoughts from the other side of the world, his phone buzzed.

Excitement rushed within Taehyung as he immediately picked his phone up.

"Are you a magician or what?"

"Is this that same old pickup line Tae?" Jungkook giggled from the other line.

"No no, it's just that I was legit thinking about you right now."

"But don't you think about me all the time love?"

"Uh, not really. I have better things to think about."

"Oh, really? Like what, may I ask?"

"Like this really interesting show I just started watching-"

"Tae, are you seriously watching the show we started together?"

"Uh yeah?"

"Tae! What the hell, no you can't watch it without me!" Jungkook whined.

"But I can't wait for a month either Kook." Taehyung bit his lip as he tried to control his laughter.

"Nah but this ain't fair!"

"Ugh don't worry, I can't even watch the thing properly without you being here."

"Awe, you're missing me so much."

"No shit sherlock."

Taehyung heard Jungkook laugh as he slowly let a smile grace his lips, "What're you planning to do today baby?"

"I really don't know. Everything is just so boring."

"Go meet the hyungs."

"They're all busy. I'll probably text Chim, he's the only one who can save me from this boredom."

"Just please don't let him take you to a club."

Taehyung snorted, "Why?"

"I don't want you seeing him grind his ass on some guy's dick when I'm not there to do the same to you."