81. Cheating

|A WEEK LATER - IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|

"That stupid son of yours suddenly has the courage to challenge me!" Mr. Jeon screamed.

Mrs. Jeon looked up at her husband with angry tears flowing down her face, "He's your son too!"

"It's better not to call him my son! He's disrespected me in all the ways!" Mr. Jeon tightly grabbed onto the couch's armrest in his room. He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes as he winced. 

Mrs. Jeon had had enough. This past week had been a living hell for her. She had never seen her husband so enraged and out of control for something so incredibly minute. Something that he should seek immense pleasure in. 

She walked up to him, held his shoulders and roughly turned him around. She kept the tight hold on his arms as she looked right into his eyes and screamed, "What's wrong with you?! What's the harm in him getting his boyfriend with him when he comes here?! He can't live without Taehyung! Doesn't your CEO brain understand something so simple?!" 

Mr. Jeon opened his mouth to retort, seemingly shout back at his wife. But he immediately stopped when he saw how furiously the tears were streaming down her face. They didn't hate each other, no. 

"Honey," He called out to her gently.

"See, now because of Jungkook we've also started fighting."

For a second Mrs. Jeon thought that her husband had actually started understanding her. But the second she heard that statement, she forced herself out of his grip and shouted, "No! This is not because of our son, this because of you! And you only! There is no harm in being homosexual and I have finally understood that because of Jungkook! You can't punish him for loving someone! You can't! I won't let you."

Mr. Jeon growled in frustration and slammed his hand into the wall, "He loves men! That's not how our family works! We don't fall to that level! How will people respect him when he becomes the CEO if he's gay?!"

Mrs. Jeon stared at her husband in disbelief, embarrassed that she too at one point had thought like him, "Do you really care about what others would think than your own son's happiness?"

"His happiness should lie in the company! Not in some silly boy!"

Mrs. Jeon sighed in frustration. She held her head and whispered, "I cannot have this conversation. I'm leaving." and slammed their bedroom's door shut to go to the guest bedroom where she would spend the night.

Mr. Jeon stood in the center of the empty room. He was fuming, his heart was pounding in his chest. He panted as he tried to arrange the innumerable floating thoughts in his head to find a solution to this Taehyung problem. 

He sat on the couch and took a sip of water from the glass on the table beside it. He took a deep breath, then exhaled to calm himself. As he did so, a sudden idea popped into his brain. His eyes were suddenly bright as he picked up his phone and called the one person capable enough to woo Jungkook: Yang Ara. 

"Hello?" He heard a sweet, honey filled voice from the other line.

He didn't care to respond to her greeting and said, "I need you to make Taehyung think Jungkook is cheating on him."

|THE NEXT DAY - 5:00 p.m.|

"Gosh, I hate this place already."

Jungkook snorted and held Taehyung's hand as the two descended from the staircase attached to the airplane. 

"Trust me, I know. I hated it so much the last time too. It was worse because you weren't here either." He mumbled while loading their luggage in the boot of a local taxi. He had decided against staying with his parents or using any of their provided amenities. He was going to stay with Taehyung in a hotel while they were in the States.