60. All Yours

|28th June - 10:00 a.m.|

"Should I put this here?"

"Uh no, there!"

"Here?"

"No! No! There!"

"Uhm here?"

"Just leave it sir, I'll do that myself." Taehyung grabbed the desk one of the movers was holding and placed it where he wanted it to be. He silently walked towards Jungkook who had one hand on his hip and the other massaging his forehead. His eyes were wide as he stared at his living room.

"Kook, these guys are really, and I mean it, really helpful, but if we go on like this, we'll take years to get the job done. Should we just tell them to go home and do the work ourselves?"

"Yeah please." Jungkook sighed and Taehyung started rubbing his hand up and down Jungkook's arm to soothe him.

He chuckled, "You look so stressed, you good?"

"Yes, it's just that I've never seen my place like this you know? When I got it, it was all done up and I never bothered to renovate it or bring in new stuff."

"Hm. Well, changes are good, aren't they honey?"

"Sure, the process is a little fatiguing though."

Taehyung chuckled once again as he brought his hand up to wipe the moisture collected on Jungkook's neck, "Nothing comes easy. And you're sweating so bad." He scrunched his nose. Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung turned around to face the workers and almost face palmed at seeing the mess in front of him. He spoke, "Everyone, Jungkook and I are very grateful for all the help you have provided us with. From here on, we'll like to finish the job ourselves. Thank you so much for your help! You may go home now." He bowed and so did Jungkook after saying a quick 'Thank You'.

Once all the movers were out of the apartment, Taehyung and Jungkook began to arrange the things Taehyung had brought from his house. Since he was not shifting to an empty house, he didn't have to bring things like his bed and cupboard and only needed small things like his clothes, accessories, the things he used, daily necessities etc.

Taehyung grabbed two suitcases filled with his clothes and walked towards Jungkook's closet. He opened the doors only to squint at how bright the white t-shirts looked lined up in the cupboard.  

"Your ass is filthy rich and all you have in your closet are white t-shirts?" Taehyung shook his head. Fashion was his passion and seeing just plain white tees in his boyfriend's cupboard disappointed him a little.

"Babe, that's for daily use. Just look behind the t-shirts."

"Oh damn." On looking behind the t-shirts, Taehyung squinted some more on seeing bright and expensive clothes staring back at him.

"You said you don't have flashy shit." He mumbled.

"I like to pretend that I don't, because you know I don't like wearing things like that."

"Hm, you have them 'cause of your parents?"

"Yeah." Jungkook sighed.

"Don't worry, I'll make use of them. Try some stuff out y'know?"

"All yours baby."

"By the way, where exactly do I put my clothes?"

"Uh, I've called for a closet, it'll come in a couple of days. Till then just stuff them in the cupboard, it's a mess anyways."