99. Unexpected

|29th NOVEMBER - 2:27 a.m.|

"Why are we up at 2 a.m. on a work night again?"

"Your horny little ass wanted to fuck."

"My ass ain't little Jeon."

Jungkook laughed, gently pulling Taehyung closer to him, "Hm. Can't deny that." He softly kissed the older's lips before carefully massaging his thigh.

He asked, "You feel okay, love?"

"I feel great hon. You fucked me so well-"

"Tae, do you want to have a round 2 or what?"

Taehyung laughed and winced as he turned to face Jungkook, "I'm just teasing you."

Jungkook huffed, "I know."

He giggled before closing his eyes in satisfaction at the feeling of Jungkook's hand on his thigh, "Can we not go to work tomorrow? I don't think I'll be able to move."

"Shit. Was I that rough? I'm so sorry-"

"Shush. Don't worry about it. I liked it. And if I have a legitimate reason to take a sick day, I gladly will."

"What? You're gonna tell your boss 'My fiancé fucked me so good, my legs are sore and I can't come to work.'?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "God, you're annoying sometimes."

Jungkook chuckled and pecked Taehyung's forehead. He whispered, "Tae, I was thinking about something."

"Hm? What?"

"Uh, do you maybe wanna, I don't know, get married in Daedunsan? I know it'll be freezing cold but-"

"YES!" Taehyung exclaimed after a short, almost inaudible gasp. He looked at his lover with wide, excited eyes. Clearly absolutely loving the idea.

"Oh my God, really?!"

"Yes, of course! That place was paradise. It's like the perfect place for a wedding."

Jungkook sighed, "Great. I'll make the reservations tomorrow."

|27th DECEMBER - 10:00 a.m.|

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! THIS PLACE IS GORGEOUS!"

"Jimin Hyung, can you not make such a fuss?! This isn't the first time you've been here."

"No! Chim is right! I forgot how beautiful the mountains were." Taehyung gasped, staring in awe at the vast mountains in front of him.

Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head, he helped Namjoon remove the suitcases from the trunk of his car.

"Wow. So you're gonna yell at me but not Tae?"

Jungkook looked at Jimin as if the older was dumb, "Your answer is in your question. He's Tae. You think I'm gonna yell at him? Hell nah."

Taehyung bit his lip, refraining himself from bursting into a fit of laughter. What made the situation funnier was the fact that Jungkook wasn't even trying to tease Jimin. He was being serious.

"Gosh, I hate 7th wheeling. What the fuck."

"Hobi? Do you wanna maybe get an apartment once we're back in Seoul? I don't think I can live with that brat anymore."

Jimin gasped, staring at Yoongi in disbelief. "I'm the brat?! You two are living in my house. And I have to see you two act all clingy every fucking day."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and was about to speak, but his boyfriend did that for him, "Won't we be doing you a favour by moving out then, Jimin?"

"Ugh I- No, I don't wanna be lonely." Jimin pouted.