58. Hesitant

"Is this what you call your balcony?"

"Yes sir."

"There's barely any room for one person to stand."

"Sir, it's the best we've got."

"You're telling me I need to pay 93 million won for a such a small house?" 

[NOTE : 93 million won = 82,000 US Dollars <3]

"Yes sir."

"Why? Why is it so expensive? There's really nothing strikingly impressive about this place."

"Sir, the view is what makes it expensive."

"The view is really bad."

"Sir, I'm sorry but this is one of the cheapest options. Real Estate prices in Seoul are high."

"I've spent two days with you and I haven't found a single place I've liked. You know what I want. I just want a 1 BHK flat with an open space room and a balcony big enough for at least two people. Can you please do that for me and show me better places tomorrow?"

"I'll try my best sir but it may be a little difficult to find in this locality."

"That's not a problem, you can look in another locality too, just not too far from here. Thank you so much."

Taehyung sighed as he held Jungkook's hand and led him out of the house. He pressed the elevator button and rubbed his forehead. It had been two whole days of looking at at least twenty different places and he hadn't found a single decent one that could be habitable. They were all too small and too expensive for their size. And Taehyung was stressed, to say the least. He knew finding a good apartment was not easy, but he hadn't anticipated it would be this difficult.

Jungkook frowned as he noticed the expression on Taehyung's face. He really hated seeing him like this, but he couldn't blame him. He had seen every single flat with Taehyung and hadn't liked any of them either. Some actually really pissed him off too. It was a loot. Buying houses like these was spending loads of money for nothing. 

Jungkook sighed as he walked behind Taehyung and wrapped his arms around his waist. He swayed him in his arms and kissed his cheek, "Do you want to go eat lunch Tae? I'm hungry." He softly spoke, knowing exactly what Taehyung needed right now: food and a soft boyfriend.

"Yes, I want a burger, and fries. But not McDonalds. I want a good burger. Not saying McDonalds isn't good, just-"

"Shh. Stop rambling." Jungkook chuckled.

"I'll take you to a good place, okay?" Jungkook smiled wider as he saw Taehyung nod his head with a grin. He loved seeing him smile. It was the best feeling in the world. It made his heart flutter and made him feel so so content. 

"You should smile all the time. You look gorgeous when you do so."

"Well then, you should stay with me all the time because I smile the most when I'm with you."

Jungkook flashed his bunny teeth as he pressed a kiss to Taehyung's lips and led him into the elevator. 

|30 minutes later|

"Please make sure to tell the broker that he shouldn't find a place too far from mine. You need to stay close to me."

"Yes Kook." Taehyung nodded as he stuffed a couple of fries in his mouth. They were at a restaurant right now, and as Taehyung desired, he was eating a 'good' burger and fries.

"But baby, why don't you get a house on rent? You'll find far better ones and many of them will already be furnished."

"I've thought about that, but, in the long run, rented houses cost more than a house you've bought. And there are too many problems. Bringing friends over is a no-no, if the landlord is old fashioned and shit he's going to be against a young, gay couple. And what about the cum stains when we fuck?" Taehyung raised a brow with a flirtatious smirk.