26. Angel

*This chapter is linked to the previous chapters showing Taehyung's Instagram posts and the comments following them. Please make sure to go through the posts and the comments to fully understand this chapter ❤💜*

Jungkook had been scrolling through Taehyung's Instagram for quite some time now. He had seen all the posts and had mixed feelings about them. When he saw the post where Taehyung had edited his picture and asked whether he would look good as a Gucci model, Jungkook had started screaming things like, "OF COURSE YOU CAN, HAVE YOU LOOKED AT YOURSELF? GUCCI SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO NOT HAVE A MODEL LIKE YOU" and then realised that he should quiet down before his neighbours started banging on his door. He giggled and cooed over the couple he knew well, 'Namjoonlovesbonsai' and 'WorldWideHandsome_Jin'. He had met Namjoon a few times and Seokjin wouldn't shut up about him. He also got super annoyed because of the girls who drooled over Taehyung. He saw that 'Hyejin_2890' was super consistent. But there were others too like 'Sookja_beauty' and 'Eun_Ae'. There was 'lovers_island' too but he didn't know their gender and he didn't want to assume anything. He wasn't sure why he was annoyed. Was it because they were girls fangirling over Taehyung who was gay? Or because they were simply fangirling over Taehyung? He squealed and screamed like an idiot and had to drink water immediately when he saw the 'daddy' post. That picture of Taehyung wasn't very safe to look at, to say the least. But then, the caption had him rolling on the floor, with tears streaming down his cheeks. Taehyung dissing 'Hyejin_2890' was the icing on the cake. When he read Seokjin's comment on that post, he was really surprised because Seokjin never considered another person worthy enough to call himself as handsome as Seokjin. The Taehyung and 'chimchimhasjams' post made him super jealous but he also started admiring their friendship. Of course, he was screenshotting every single post. 

He was still scrolling when he came across a particular post that made him blush and made his heart pound aggressively. 

GucciKing_Tae

GucciKing_Tae     My anonymous close friend aka an absolute angel sent this precious gift to me 🥺 It's a Gucci jacket I've wanted for almost 2 years now

GucciKing_Tae     My anonymous close friend aka an absolute angel sent this precious gift to me 🥺 It's a Gucci jacket I've wanted for almost 2 years now. It's my first Gucci item. I can finally proudly say that the Gucci King has something from Gucci 😌 But it's all thanks to him 🥺. Ik if he would see this he would've scolded me for thanking him but I will have to. Thank you so much Kookie. You've made my dream come true. I love you the absolute most. 🥺❤💜❤💜❤

Hobionthestreet  Wow who's this angel who made our Taebear so happy? May God bless him T-T

chimchimhasjams  Wow, he really made my TaeTae happy huh? I'm happy for you Tae, you deserved it <3

Namjoonlovesbonsai  Wow bless that man who gave Tae his favourite jacket. He's been eating my head for years -_-. But also, Congratulations Tae!!!