51. Piggy Back

"Would you consider this as our first date or that time when you had revealed yourself as Jungkook?"

"Which one do you prefer?"

"Well, that wasn't technically a date-"

"We almost cuddled Tae."

"Yeah but it wasn't a said date."

"So? This one?"

"Yes! This is our first date Jeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook chuckled as he looked at Taehyung's excited expression. It was the morning after, 11:00 am. Taehyung and Jungkook decided they would go on a breakfast date. So here they were, sitting in a cafe, waiting for their pancakes. Taehyung, who was a morning person, was very much thrilled to be having breakfast with Jungkook as his boyfriend for the first time. The fact that it was his birthday just added to that excitement. Jungkook, on the other hand, though excited, was also tired. He was not so much of a person who enjoyed mornings. They had slept late and he remembered almost begging Taehyung to cuddle him more as the latter enthusiastically woke the younger up.

"Hmm, so you don't like the mornings huh?"

"Is it that evident?" Jungkook chuckled.

"You look deceased."

"Shut up, I look gorgeous as always."

"True." Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook smiled back.

The two were acting as if they had been dating for years, when in reality, they hadn't even been dating for 24 hours. But that's the thing with bestfriends turned lovers. You know each other so well already, are already so comfortable with each other, things really don't feel awkward in the beginning as they usually do in other relationships. 

"How in hell did you manage to wake up at 8:30 to cook waffles for me?" Taehyung sipped on his strawberry smoothie.

"Well, I hadn't slept at 2 in the morning the previous night." Jungkook took a sip his coffee.

"Hm, makes sense, those waffles were delicious though. I wonder is these people can make better pancakes than those waffles. If not, I'm going to tell them to hire Chef Jeon."

Jungkook laughed, "I'm only Chef Jeon for you, not random people."

Taehyung smiled. 

The pancakes arrived, drowned in maple syrup, ready to destroy your diet in one bite. 

"Goddamn, these look good" Taehyung licked his lips, rubbing his palms in anticipation.

"I'm gonna have to workout extra today" Jungkook sighed.

"It's my birthday, it's fine. Plus you really don't need to workout. Those muscles of yours are fucking Godly-" Taehyung only realized what he said once he had spoken. With wide eyes, and an embarrassing blush, he stuffed a bite of the pancake in his mouth.

He made the mistake of glancing up once only to see Jungkook smirking at him.

Taehyung didn't know if he was imagining things or what, but when Jungkook spoke, his voice was deeper than usual, "Oh yeah, I remember how you were ogling down my body that day" He took a bite of his own, the smirk still present.

"I wasn't ogling. It's your fault, you came out dripping wet with just a towel. How was I supposed to react?" He blushed even more.

Jungkook's smirk melted into giggles, "Sorry baby."

Taehyung shook his head as he laughed.

|1:00 p.m.|