90. Rejection

|9:40 a.m.|

TaeBear✨💜 : Hey

Have u almost reached??

Jungkookie💜💖 : yeah

just another 15 minutes

TaeBear✨💜 : Damn, that's far

Jungkookie💜💖 : Yeah

TaeBear✨💜 : Is the driver entertaining?

Jungkookie💜💖 : Tae, what kind of a question is that?  

TaeBear✨💜 : Just, like is my baby bored?

Jungkookie💜💖 : You're just nervous, admit it

TaeBear✨💜 : ugh okay

I am

what to do 🥺

Jungkookie💜💖 : Awe dw love

I'll be fine

TaeBear✨💜 : Okay, text me when you're done, k?

Jungkookie💜💖 : I will

They've prolly heard my songs by now

TaeBear✨💜 : You sent them??!

Jungkookie💜💖 : Yeah, so we don't waste time when I'm there

TaeBear✨💜 : Oh ok

Best of luck!! ❤️

Jungkookie💜💖 : Thank you

And stop worrying, go eat something

TaeBear✨💜 : I will hon!!

Jungkook sighed as he let his head fall back against the semi-soft car seat. A small smile adorned his lips in endearment on thinking about Taehyung and how nervous he was for him. It wasn't like Jungkook wasn't scared, he was, probably more than Taehyung even. But he decided not to show it. There was no way he could be fumbling in front of the interviewers. So, he decided to put up his confident front from the very beginning.

He had written, produced and sung demos for five songs, of which, hopefully the entertainment company would choose at least one to be assigned to one of their K-Pop groups. He had faith in his music, he knew the songs were good, but he wondered if they could have been better. Surely, a few extra hours of hard work would have produced better results. But given the time he had, he believed he had given more than his best. And again, Jeon Jungkook never settles for anything less than that.