Requested Chapter 2: Day Off

[Note: This chapter was requested by Jesseyplayz_ Enjoy!! <3]

|7:30 a.m.|

Taehyung winced when he heard his alarm clock ring for the third time already. He had no will to wake up this morning. He was extremely fatigued with the amount of work he had done in the past week and wanted nothing but to stay at home, and relax all day with his husband.

But he knew he had to be at work.

And so did Jungkook.

He groaned again, shutting off the alarm and cursing at it in his head. He looked over to his side where he saw Jungkook peacefully sleeping. His eyes closed as his chest rhythmically moved up and down.

He smiled and scooted closer to the younger. Once he kissed his forehead, he started getting out of bed only to be halted when he felt a hand on his wrist.

"Honey, stay." He heard Jungkook's deep morning voice. Unable to resist his lover's sweet call, he gave in and laid down beside him again. Snuggling into his chest and wrapping an arm around him.

"Good morning, love." He whispered in order to maintain the serene and peaceful atmosphere.

Jungkook finally opened his eyes, and blissfully smiled when he sighted his husband. Taehyung looked stunning with the sunlight reflecting off his face and his tan, almost naked body sprawled in between the white sheets. Like an angel on Earth.

The younger leaned in to kiss his forehead, and whispered back, "Morning to you too, gorgeous."

Taehyung contentedly hummed and cuddled more into Jungkook. He internally wished he could stay here forever. His sore arms and legs felt so immensely comfortable beside Jungkook's on their bed. He didn't want to get up whatsoever.

The younger rubbed his back and asked, "How're you feeling?"

"So tired."

"Awe. Really?"

"Mhm."

"Do you have to go to work today?"

Taehyung nodded his head. His hair moving against Jungkook's bare chest almost making the younger giggle. But he suppressed the urge and twisted his lips into a smile as he waited for Taehyung to verbally answer him.

"Yeah, I need to. Everything's so hectic at work. I can't let them be by themselves."

"You sure no one else can manage with you gone?"

"They probably can. But I'll feel guilty to burden them with everything while I relax." He pouted and looked up to meet Jungkook's gaze.

"Hey, it's alright, baby. You can take a day off. We all need one once in a while."

Taehyung smiled, followed by a soft sigh. "I wish I could. I really do. But I need to go, as much as I don't want to."

"Do you think you'll be productive if you don't wanna go in the first place?"

Taehyung pursed his lips, his eyes furrowed in thought. He sighed again after a few seconds, " I don't know. But I'll feel too guilty if I stay at home."

"What if I share the guilt with you?"

"Huh?"

"I won't go to work either, darling. Then we can both cuddle all day. I'll take good care of you, sweetheart." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's neck, trying to entice him with his sweet words.

Taehyung squealed and shoved his face further into Jungkook, "Stop, Jeon. You're playing dirty now."

The younger whole-heartedly laughed, "What do you mean?"