100. Eternity

[NOTE (1): Later in the chapter, there's a part where Jungkook sings to Taehyung. Y'all can play this video when he does so. <3]

[NOTE (2): For those of you who do not read my end notes, Thank you so much for reading this book. It means the world to me 🥺💜]

 It means the world to me 🥺💜]

|29th DECEMBER - 12:15 a.m.|

"Tae? Are you still awake, love?" Jungkook groggily whispered and rubbed his eyes. He yawned and urged Taehyung to turn around and face him.

"Yeah. I can't sleep."

"Why? What's wrong?" He worriedly asked, pecking the older's jaw.

"The day is completely dedicated to our wedding. And I couldn't fall asleep before wishing you Happy Anniversary."

Jungkook's eyes slightly enlarged as he looked at the clock hanging on the wall in front of him. He smiled and shook his head. Leaning in, he softly kissed Taehyung, "Happy anniversary to you too, sweetheart."

Taehyung smiled, "Why're you awake?"

"You were fidgeting. That woke me up."

"Oh. I'm sorry."

The younger shook his head, "It's fine. On a real note though, why're you unable to sleep?"

Taehyung shrugged, "Dunno. There's this strange feeling in my stomach. Kinda like a mixture of nervousness and excitement. It feels weird."

"Yeah, I have it too. That's what preventing you from sleeping?"

"And my heart's beating super fast."

Jungkook chuckled, "Why? We're not gonna get married until like 8 p.m."

"I know. I can't help it." Taehyung groaned.

"C'mere." 

Taehyung scooted closer to his fiancé and rested his head against his shoulder. Jungkook combed the older's hair for a few seconds before massaging his scalp.

"Ah. That feels good."

"Hopefully it'll make you sleep too."

"It always does." Taehyung smiled.

"I know. Goodnight, Tae."

"Mhm. Goodnight."

|4:00 p.m.|

"Okay so, I talked to the staff and they have a few questions."

"What?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded his head whilst sipping on his coffee.

"One," Jimin began. "Y'all want an indoors or outdoors wedding?"

"Outdoors obviously. We're in the mountains for a reason, Chim."