Requested Chapter 1. Morning Sex

NOTE (1) : The following chapter contains smut. Readers who do not appreciate such writing can skip the chapter completely. <3

NOTE (2) : Smut Warnings:

• Degradation kink

• Slight spit kink

• Nicknames 

• Cum swallowing

• Over stimulation

• Dirty talk

• Multiple Orgasms

• Teasing/Edging

• Tongue Fucking

Note (3) : This smut is just filthy tbh 😩

|THE MORNING AFTER TAEHYUNG AND JUNGKOOK'S WEDDING|

"Tae, honey. Get up, love. C'mon." Jungkook whispered, slightly shaking Taehyung and giggling when the older just whined and turned around so his back faced Jungkook.

The younger remained persistent though, and wrapped a strong arm around his waist, pulling him into his chest, "What's with you today? Why're you not waking up?"

"Kook, let me sleep please." Taehyung whispered in his deep, groggy morning voice as a small pout formed onto his lips.

Jungkook couldn't help but kiss it away, smiling adorably as he admired his husband. Then, an idea clicked to him and he whispered into Taehyung's ear, "Ah, babe. You leave me no choice."

Taehyng shuddered at his deep voice and frowned, voicing out his confusion, "Wha-?" But before he could complete his sentence, he burst out into a huge fit of laughter as he felt Jungkook tickling his sides.

He rolled onto the bed, sprawling his hands in the air in an attempt to stop the younger's cute little attack. Jungkook giggled along with him, his heart swelling with happiness on looking at Taehyung's adorable laugh.

"Ko-Kook. I can't breathe. Baby, st-stop please. I'll get up, stop." He spoke in between laughs.

Jungkook finally put a stop to his adorable way of waking Taehyung up and securely wrapped his arms around the older. A huge smile still adorning his face. "Now isn't that an exciting way to wake up?"

"More like a disastrous one. I don't like getting tickled, Jeon."

Jungkook scoffed, "Yeah, of course. You fucking love it, Kim. Don't fool with me."

"Oh my God. Did you just call me 'Kim'? What in the world-"

Jungkook giggled, his nose scrunch immediately melting Taehyung's heart. "I just wanted to know how it would sound. Did you like it?"

Taehyung thought for a second, then replied, "It was okay. But I prefer the others one more you know?"

"Oh really? Like what?" Jungkook paused, then whispered, "Is baby boy on the list?"

Taehyung slightly gasped, his eyes slightly wide, then he laughed, "Damn, what mood you in, love?"

Jungkook shrugged, "Dunno."

Taehyung snorted and shook his head, "Anyways, why did you wanna wake me up so bad at 6 in the morning?" He questioned, looking at the clock.

Jungkook's eyes enlarged in shock, "Babe, the hike! We totally missed it now." 

Taehyung mimicked his expression, "Oh my God! Can't we still go?"

"No. We could have if you would've gotten ready 10 minutes ago."