42. Blush

|5:00 p.m.|

"Oh my God, you're hilarious" Jungkook laughed out loud after listening to one of Taehyung's childhood stories.

Their laughs filled Jungkook's car as they sat in their seats, clutching their stomachs because it was so funny, it hurt. Taehyung, remembering his memory laughed to the point tears threatened to fall down his cheeks. And the two bestfriends kept at it till the laughter died down, not caring about the judgemental stares they received by people from outside the car. 

As they stopped laughing and a comforting silence wrapped around them, Jungkook looked at his watch.

"Tae," he softly began, "it's 5 o'clock". As he finished the sentence, he instinctively look down. Taehyung's smile also faltered as he heard the words. They'd been together for 5 hours now and neither of them wanted to leave each other's company.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, "What do you want to do now?"

"Tae, I don't want to say bye, not now. I can finally be myself to you as Kookie, I want to spend more time with you. If you don't mind, you want to come home with me?"

Taehyung's heart picked up its pace. For some reason, hearing Jungkook inviting him home gave him butterflies in the stomach. He softly smiled, "Why would I mind? I don't want to say bye either Kookie"

Jungkook smiled, "Wanna listen to music?" He asked

"Heck yes, I'm choosing" Taehyung said as he picked his favourite song.

The two then drove home, the relaxing music calming their nerves. 

|JUNGKOOK'S HOME|

"Holy damn, you rich boy" Taehyung said as he stared at the lavish apartment building in front of his eyes.

"Please don't call me that. I literally hate it" Jungkook said

"Okay" Taehyung softly smiled as he remembered the conversation where Jungkook expressed his hatred for being called rich. He had said every expensive item he has now belongs to his parents and requested Taehyung to call him rich when he earns the money himself. The only reason he was living in a luxurious house and driving a rolls royce was because his parents wanted him to. "The heir of Jeon Corp. cannot be living in a middle class apartment Jungkook!" He remembered his father telling him. They were going to gift him a mansion but he refused and requested for a luxury apartment instead. 

Jungkook smiled back at Taehyung as he opened the car door and got out. He wrapped an arm around Taehyung's shoulder as he walked him to the gate, up the elevator and in front of his house door. The hallway they stood in was so huge, it could serve as a parking spot for two big cars. He placed his thumb on the thumb print sensor and waited for the door to open. Before going in though, he started fidgeting with the little screen placed next to the sensor. Taehyung didn't notice as he looked into the interior of the house. It was safe to say, he had fallen in love with the warm hues painted on the walls. He noted to take inspiration for when he moved out.

"Tae," He heard Jungkook's voice and turned his head to look at him with a little hum. "Hm?"

"Give me your hand" Before Taehyung could express his confusion, Jungkook already had his palm outstretched for him to hold. 

As Taehyung placed his hand on Jungkook's, Jungkook took a hold of Taehyung's thumb. He then took it to the sensor and placed it there. After a few seconds, a message popped on the screen. 'FINGERPRINT SAVED'

Taehyung stared at Jungkook with wide eyes, "What the fuck did you just do Jungkook?"

"Gave you permission to enter my house as and when you want Taebear"