37. Confident Booster

"To be honest, he's all I think about all day" 

Jungkook's cheeks and ears instantly heated up. He could feel the crimson blush creep over him. He gulped as his heart pumped blood faster. Taehyung and his close proximity made it only worse.

He let out a small cough and breathed to compose himself. In the meantime, Taehyung casually leaned back in his chair.

"Wh-what do you mean?" 

"Just that, I really love talking to him and somehow I just relate everything to him. I don't know how, it just happens naturally"

Jungkook felt his heart swell, proud and happy that he had that effect on Taehyung. He wanted to ask him something, a daring question but he asked him something else before that just to set the mood.

"Do you like someone?"

"Nah"

"Are you sure you're only bestfriends with him?" Jungkook asked him with a smirk

"I don't even know how he looks, we aren't dating" Speaking of 'dating' immediately reminded Taehyung of his and Kookie's last night conversation. His heart beat a little faster now.

"What I meant was, are you sure you only see him as a bestfriend? Do you like him?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with wide eyes. Deep down, he knew the answer to this question. But he wasn't ready to accept it. Something that felt so wrong and weird and misplaced actually felt so right. He didn't understand how he could fall for someone he hadn't even met and didn't know how he looked like. He needed to wait a little longer, truly figure out his feelings before he could make a decision. But, the answer was already clear.

Taehyung began speaking, but to his pleasure, the bell rang. He quickly got up and started walking as he spoke, "I've got class, bye Jungkook"

Jungkook saw Taehyung exiting the class. Once Taehyung was out of sight, he let out a chuckle. Jungkook didn't get his answer yet but by the way Taehyung reacted he maybe did. Jungkook had clearly seen Taehyung's ears turn red even in this dark room, had seen how he had become nervous. If Taehyung truly liked him, it was completely based off on his personality. Taehyung had only talked to Jungkook, he liked his sense of humor and how he kept him entertained 24/7. He had no clue about his physical features. Yes, he had seen a picture of Jungkook with his face covered. But that didn't show anything except his hand tattoos, not even his hair. Taehyung had started liking him - if he had, that is - without being aware of Jungkook's facial features, his height, weight, hair, voice. Jungkook felt so good at the thought of that. He, who thought people only liked him for his face, body, singing and dancing skills, had found someone incredibly amazing who probably liked him truly because of his personality. Taehyung really was a confident booster. 

|LATER THAT DAY|

TaeGucci👅: Kookieeeeee

Jeondelicious : Yes TaeTae???

TaeGucci👅: Wyddd

Jeondelicious : Was ordering food cuz I'm hungry af

TaeGucci👅: Ahhh me too

I want pizza so bad 😭

Jeondelicious : Awe want me to order some for you?

TaeGucci👅: Noooo

I'll call for some myself

Jeondelicious : Hmm

So you talked to that Jungkook guy today?

TaeGucci👅: Yes I did, why?

Jeondelicious : Just asking

Since you talk about him everyday

TaeGucci👅: Do I? 👀

Jeondelicious : Yes baby

TaeGucci👅: Kookie pls don't call me baby 😶

Jeondelicious : Why baby??

TaeGucci👅: It makes me shy T_T 👉👈

Jeondelicious : Aww babyy

That means you love it tho 

TaeGucci👅: Yea yea wtv

Jeondelicious : My food is here, I'll text you later

Okay baby?

TaeGucci👅: Okay Kookie

Byee <333

Jeondelicious : Bye baby 😘

Taehyung blushed hard as he saw the kissy emoji and Jungkook repeatedly calling him baby. He threw his phone aside and pushed his face in his pillow.

'What're you doing to me Jeon Kookie?' He thought

As he replayed the entire conversation in his head, he thought about the way Kookie said that he talked about Jungkook everyday. Now, as he thought about it, he did. In fact, Jungkook was reallyyy good looking.

'What the fuck are you thinking Kim Taehyung? You like Kookie or Jungkook?'

Taehyung screamed in the pillow, feeling like he was in high school again. He made up his mind, 'I like Kookie for his personality and maybe kinda like Jungkook for his looks? I mean I don't know him very well'  Point was, he liked Kookie and loved him as a bestfriend. Jungkook, on the other hand, Taehyung found him good looking but didn't necessarily like him, since he didn't know him too well.

Taehyung collected his messy, confused thoughts and sighed as he waited for his pizza. 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tuesday Update!!!

I may or may not update tomorrow

Have fun!!!

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

~Love,
TheTaeBTSLover ✨❤❤