73. Intrusion

|THE SAME DAY - 12:00 p.m.|

"BWAHAHAHAHA" Taehyung laughed, pointing at Jungkook and clenching his stomach as he struggled trying to stand straight.

Jungkook laughed as he glanced at Taehyung before looking back at the mirror to fix the Hyaluronic acid face sheet mask he was trying to wear. The winters always made his skin dry, and he needed an external source to provide his skin with the much needed hydration.

"What?" He chuckled, still trying to fix the mask.

Taehyung laughed like a manic, dropping to his knees, seemingly finding Jungkook's face covered in a mask way too funny, "You-You look hilarious." He laughed louder when Jungkook looked at him again, finally giving up on keeping his body balanced as he stumbled to the floor, now lying down.

While Jungkook really felt the urge to go smack Taehyung, he couldn't help but to laugh along with him. The man was so whipped, he was laughing at himself. Or, maybe be was laughing at Taehyung's laugh. It was contagious, to say the least.

"Tae, I don't look that funny." He looked at the mirror.

"Okay, maybe I do." He dropped his head, shaking with laugher, as he looked at a crying Taehyung on the floor.

"Oh my god! My stomach- it hurts. Ah shit. That was amazing." Taehyung stared at the ceiling, relaxing his shoulders, feeling the after joy of a really good laugh.

He turned his head to look at Jungkook, getting up from the floor, "Actually, you don't look as hilarious as I thought you did."

Jungkook scoffed, "Yeah, okay. Say that to make me feel better."

"No, really honey. See, how handsome." He held Jungkook shoulders and twisted his body so they faced the mirror. 

For a second, Jungkook really thought Taehyung was being serious now. But one short look at the male through the mirror, and Jungkook noticed that his face was purple as he tried to hold his laughter.

"Laugh it off Tae, it's fine." Jungkook rolled his eyes, pretending to not like seeing Taehyung laughing at him so much. When in reality, nothing gave him more satisfaction in the world.

"Okay okay, seriously though. You're very pretty, you know that." Taehyung smiled with only the remains of his previous massive wave of laughter. 

To make Jungkook feel better, he leaned into kiss his cheek, only to wince and pull away when he realized he had kissed the mask. He wiped the serum off his lips as he heard Jungkook laughing.

"Gosh, were you that desperate to kiss me?"

"Shut up." Taehyung snorted.

"It's my turn now, put the thing on me too so we both look like clowns." He lifted his chin up, giving Jungkook the indication to apply the sheet mask on him too. 

Twenty minutes and a lot of giggling later, the two admired themselves in the mirror, running their fingers over the expanse of their soft, plumped up skin.

"Shit, this thing actually works." Taehyung spoke in awe, not being able to believe how well the mask had worked.

"No shit," Jungkook snorted.

"I don't put this every winter for nothing."

"How often can you use it?"

"Once a week."

Taehyung hummed.

Jungkook chuckled, "Will I see you looking like a clown and satisfying my entertainment quotient every week now?"