55. Open Book

Bangtan Hoes 💅😌✨

chimchimhasjams🥫 : Guys I'm bored af

Hobionthestreet✨ : Same man

BunnyJungkook🐰 : Cafe in 20 everybody?

chimchimhasjams🥫 : Yeah

Hobionthestreet✨ : Yes

GucciKingTae👑 : Yeah

Namjoonlovesbonsai🎍 : I'm already here

Get your asses here quickly Jin needs help

BunnyJungkook🐰 : Fine, Yoongi hyung?

MinSugaGenius👨‍🎓 : uh yea yes I'll be there

|40 minutes later|

"Min Yoongi where the fuck are you?! We've been waiting since the past 20 minutes. Are you alright? I'm gonna shit my pants man. I'm gonna kill you if you don't fucking call me back as soon as you hear this you fucking piece of shit!"

"God Jimin chill, he'll be fine. He's always coming a little late." 

"But Namjoon Hyung! His reply was so weird. I'm scared he's not okay. Like I have a gut feelin-"

"Yoongi hyung?!" The 6 bestfriends heard the cafe bell indicating someone had entered. Taehyung looked at Yoongi with wide eyes as he saw him standing at the cafe door. He had a sheepish smile on his face and blood dripping down the side of his lip, his eye was purple and bruised and he limped as he walked into the dim lit room that smelled of coffee. 

"Yoongi hyung, what the fuck is this? Who did this?" Taehyung ran to Yoongi and cupped his cheeks with wide eyes and hurried movements as he frantically looked him up and down. He looked back up to meet Yoongi's hazy gaze and that's when Yoongi saw them, the tears brimming in Taehyung's questioning eyes.

The others just stood there, shook. They couldn't move a muscle and just waited for Yoongi to reply.

"C'mon don't cry kid, I'm fine." 

"No, you're not. You're... bleeding." Taehyung winced at the blood running down his chin.

"Yoongi hyung, can you please tell us who did this to you?" Jungkook asked from behind. His voice was shaking yet firm. His eyes showed a contrasting love for Yoongi and anger for whoever did this to him.

"Can y'all let me sit at least? Foot hurts." Taehyung put Yoongi's arm around his shoulder and walked him to the couch. Yoongi sighed as he finally found the comfort his aching body needed. The rest came and sat around him with expectant and sympathetic eyes. 

"Y'all look like I died or something." He laughed, trying to ease the tension but failed.

"Can you shut the fuck up and tell us what happened?" Jimin looked at him with soft eyes.

"Can't shut up and talk, can I?" He tried again. Failed again.

"Do you want me to injure you more?" Jin asked him, giving him a threatening look. Yoongi complied on listening to him, who was older.