𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
( 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗅 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 ( 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗅 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽 )

Natalia had been distancing herself. She couldn't watch Bella die. Bella was getting weaker by the day. She looked too skinny to be healthy, she was weak, and she also looked six months pregnant.

Natalia spent most of her days up in her room. She couldn't be in the same room as Bella. Natalia couldn't watch her best friend slowly die, she also knew that Edward couldn't watch his wife die. While she didn't agree with Edward being mad at her, Natalia found herself venting to Edward and Edward doing the same to her.

It had been a few weeks since everyone had gotten back from their vacations. Charlie called everyday to make sure Bella was okay, because Carlisle told him that Bella caught a bug while she was away. Natalia felt a part of her dead heart break for the man. Stella kept telling Natalia how Charlie was gonna worry himself to death.

One certain wolf hadn't tried and made contact with Bella since the wedding. Something Natalia was grateful for. She didn't know if she could have handled Jacob being dramatic on top of a devil child growing in Bella's stomach. She knew that it was good to be true.

Natalia was lying on her bed watching television when she smelled him. The wet dog smell was something that Natalia would never get used too. Natalia just continued to mind her own business. She could hear Jacob demanding to see her, probably thinking she had already been changed. She could hear Bella sounding excited that he showed up, and she could also hear him asking where she was.

Rosalie had been acting like Bella was carrying the reincarnation of Jesus. She was at Bella's side every minute through everyday. Natalia thought Rosalie was being selfish. Everyone knew the real reason why she was suddenly Bella's new best friend. Bella was carrying the one thing Rosalie had ever wanted in her human life.

Jacob was being hostile. When Natalia heard Jacob trying to attack Edward that's when she decided to make her appearance.

She got off her bed and started to walk downstairs. She took a deep breath and opened the doors to the living room.

"Why don't you settle down Marley and Me and listen to what Carlisle has say." Natalia made her grand entrance.

Emmett grinned at her then looked back down at the werewolf, Jasper immediately found himself making his way over to his fiancee, and Bella looked relieved to see Natalia down with the family. Natalia made eye contact with her future sister-in-law and frowned. She looked worse than she did three days ago when Natalia saw her.

"Glad to see you finally made your entrance Ramos. Let me guess you're on Bella's side." Jacob had major hostility in his voice.

"On the contrary actually." Natalia took a step closer to the native boy. Giving him the death stare.