𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
( 𝖺 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅 ( 𝖺 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 )

Natalia always spent her weekends at the Cullen house. It hurt her to be away from her mother and sister, but she knew it would be the only way they don't stay suspicious. Natalia liked being at Jasper's house. She now understood what he meant when he said it was the only place they didn't have to hide. Some days they would go to the park, Natalia would drag him along to one of her shopping trips with Alice, or they would just stay up in his room all day.

Saturdays were her hunting days. She would go out into the woods, accompanied by Cullen, and get her blood. Natalia wondered what it would be like to taste human blood. Emmett had killed his blood singer, Edward went rogue one time, and Jasper recruited for the army he was once a part of. When she went to school she never felt the desire she heard Jasper always talk about. Sometimes when she was alone with one, she felt curious, wandering what it would taste like. She never wanted to disappoint anyone though. Not Carlisle, Jasper, definitely not Esme.

Natalia spent her day hunting with Edward and Rosalie. They didn't do much talking but when they did all Edward had to say was about Bella hanging out with Jacob. If it wasn't breaking any rules, and they weren't born to hate her, Natalia would be hanging out with Bella and Jacob right now. She tried to not let Edward hear that thought. Both her and Rosalie decided that it was best to cut their hunting day short. Natalia could still feel the hunger itching at her but ignored it.

When they arrived back to the house Alice ran over to Edward with something to tell him. There were no words spoken, Natalia knew he was reading her thoughts. All of a sudden he grabs his coat and slams the front door, speeding away.

Then about an hour later Bella and Edward walked through the door. Bella was holding her hand and Edward was walking around her protectily.

"Carlisle!" Edward yelled.

Both Rosalie and Natalia tore their eyes away to look at the two.

"I bet something happened with Jacob." Rosalie said so quietly that only Natalia could hear her.

Natalia laughed. "Oh I'm sure."

Both girl returned to their reading. Rosalie was reading the local newspaper and Natalia was reading Esme's copy of Emma by Jane Austen.

Carlisle came out of his office with things to heal a broken hand. After evaluating Bella for a few minutes, Carlisle decided it was just a sprain. Edward look relived, but his eyes were still a little black.

"Trying to walk and chew gum at the same time again Bella?" Emmett joked.

Natalia laughed in her seat. She locked eyes with her boyfriend who walked into the room with his brother.

Bella laughed too. "I punched a werewolf in the face."

Natalia gasped, not expecting that response. Bella just smiled at her.