𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
( 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝖽 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ( 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝖽 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 )

They were engaged. Natalia couldn't take her eyes off the ring he had gotten her. She loved it and loved him. They had gotten into one of their worst fights but in the end Natalia felt that it had brought them closer.

They spent the whole making sure all of the animals on the island knew that they loved each other. They were tangled in the sheets, the sun making them realize that they had been at it all night.

Natalia liked to watch the sun rise. She would grab a towel and sit it on the sand. She would sit next to Jasper, lay her head on his lap, and watch the day start.

Today was no different.  She sat on the sand with her now fiancée next to her. Jasper's head shot up. Natalia could tell that he could hear the phone. Bella had called her a few times but Natalia didn't want to miss the sunrise. Natalia sighed and looked at him.

"Will you go get the phone pleaseeeee?" She gave him puppy dog eyes.

Before Natalia could blink, Jasper was back in spot with the phone in her hand.

"Hello." Natalia spoke into the phone.

Jasper grabbed her hand, pulling her up off the sand. Natalia looked at him and wondered what he was doing. He pulled her into the kitchen and pressed her up against the counter.

"Natalia?" The voice on the phone said. Natalia would hear that it was Bella talking.

"Bella! How is the honeymoon going?" Natalia
sounded joyful taking to her future sister-in-law.

Jasper grinned and started to trail kisses down Natalia's neck. She had to bite her lip to hold back a moan.

"Um, about that.... my period is late." Bella sounded nervous.

Natalia wasn't paying attention to what she had to say. She was trying to have Jasper stop attacking her neck.

"That amazing Bella! I'm happy to hear that." She said.

Bella could hear her laugh in the background.

"Nat, I'm pregnant."

She heard the phone fall to the ground.

"What do you mean you're pregnant?"

••••

Their couple's getaway was cut short. As soon as Natalia got off the phone her and Jasper packed their bags. They ended up getting to Forks before Bella and Edward.

Natalia noticed that Carlisle spent a lot of time in his office. He had told her that in his many years of being a vampire he had never heard of anything like the situation the newlyweds had found themselves in. Alice was upset because she no longer could see Bella's future. Rosalie was looking at baby clothes online. Emmett and Jasper helped Carlisle with anything he needed. Natalia cooked away in the kitchen as a distraction, Esme ended up helping her.

Natalia felt sick. Not that she could be sick anymore she felt like she could throw up. Bella was pregnant, with something that was unknown to her body. Natalia knew how Edward felt. She knew that he was gonna want her to get rid of it, and Natalia agreed with him. She also knew why Bella called for Rosalie to be at her side and help her. Rosalie would do anything to be a mother.

After a bunch of hours of cooking, Edward and Bella walked through the door. Rosalie rushed up to Bella, hugging her and moving her hands to feel her non-existent belly. Edward looked like he was going to be sick as well.

He let go of Bella's hand and immediately went to Carlisle in his office. Natalia could hear him asking Carlisle for answers, and his answer being disappointing

Natalia moved her attention back to Bella. Rosalie, Esme, and Alice sat around her on the couch. Listening to the story of how she found out. Natalia continued to stay behind the kitchen island. She didn't want Bella to be sad when Natalia told her that she stood with Edward.

"Natalia?" She heard a voice call for her.

She looked up from her mixing bowl and saw all of the ladies looking at her.

"Yes.." She gave her best fake smile.

"Don't you wanna come here and hear the story?" Rosalie asked her.

Natalia glared at her best friend. Alice was silently pleading with her eyes for Nat to join them, Esme was just giving her a sweet smile, and Bella gave her puppy dog eyes.

Natalia looked down at the bowl of batter and then back up at her family. She wanted to be as far away from the demon baby as possible.

"I'm gonna put these cookies in the oven." She told them.

"After?" Bella asked hopefully.

"I'm going to see what Jasper's doing." She turned away from the group.

Natalia did what she said she would do. She finished mixing and then laid the dough on a pan. She made sure that they were an equal amount of rows. After that she washed her hands, walked past everyone that was sitting in the living room and walked up the stairs. She was relieved when she found Jasper sitting on their shared bed.

Natalia flopped down onto the mattress. Jasper wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him. Natalia snuggled into his chest and turned the tv on. Wishing that she was still on vacation.