𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
( 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖽𝗈𝗌𝖾 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ( 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖽𝗈𝗌𝖾 )

Natalia had spent her saturday by herself. Bella had invited her to go hiking but Natalia couldn't face her. After what had happened the previous night, she felt guilty. Guilty that Bella and Jacob found out, guilty that she did it again right after they left, guilty that she was slowly killing herself.

Natalia wanted to go to Port Angeles. She drove her car to the location an hour away. Natalia walked on to a path and then found the bench. Her and Jasper spent a lot of time together at the park. It was their little get away when the clouds were out.

She missed him. She missed the way he made her laugh, she missed the way he would make her feel, she missed the way he looked at her like she was the only girl in the world. She wanted to hate him. To hate the whole family, hate Rosalie, but she couldn't. She did in the beginning but now all she wished for is him to come back.

After spending an hour or so at the park, she drove her car to one of her favorite restaurants. While driving Natalia realized that she was driving past where she met Victoria. As soon as she got back home that day she told Bella and the pack about what had happened. Apparently Bella got visited by Laurent when she was in Mexico. Paul said that he would protect her and so far he has done a good job. Hanging out with the pack was filling the void that Natalia needed to be filled.

When Natalia entered her favorite restaurant, Mama's Kitchen, she was greeted by a hostess. Her and Jasper would eat there every time that they came into town. She was guided to a booth and Natalia realized it was the one that she always sat in. Natalia took in a deep breath and tried to focus on the menu.

"Natalia!" Her usual waitress approached the table, "It's been forever since I've seen you."

Natalia smiled. Feeling comfort from the familiar face. "I know. I think it has. I've been in Mexico for a few weeks."

"Cool! Where is the boy that you are normally with?"

Natalia's smile flattened. "He moved, so we broke up."

"Aww honey I'm sorry to hear that. What can I get you to drink?"

Leaving Port Angeles made Natalia feel worse than she already did. She went to clear her head but it only clouded her head more. She just wanted to get home. Arriving back in Forks, Natalia made one more stop. She pulled into the trailer park driveway and went to knock on the door.  You could hear the resident yell I'm coming. Soon enough Jace Newman appeared in front of Natalia.

"Ah, Natalia. What are you doing here." Jace leaned on the door for support with his chest out. His flannel only covered his arms.

Natalia noticed that she was checking him out. "You have something I need."

Jace walked into his house leaving the door open for Natalia to enter. She didn't know what to expect from Jace's house but what he had wasn't it. He was neat and organized. No dirty dishes in the sink, no trash on the floor, totally opposite of how you think a teenage boy would live. Jace goes into a back room and comes back out with the goods. Natalia's eyes light up like it's christmas.

"You couldn't wait until monday?" Jace handed her the baggie.

"No, my friends caught me last night. Then I used all of my backup." Natalia handed him cash as payment.

Jace looked shocked. "Damn. Are they gonna tell your mom?"

Natalia shook her head. "I told them I have only done it a few times, and some sob story."

Jace grabbed a soda and went to sit on the couch. He motioned for Natalia to join him. For a second she was hesitant but then she sat right next to him. They just watched whatever that was on tv for a few minutes.

"Your friends are right though." Jace told her.

Natalia scoffed. "My friends know nothing."

"Maybe. But they want what's best for you. I've noticed you've been getting skinner Nat."

Natalia ran her hands over her arms. "Is that a bad thing?"

"Because of this powder shit, yes."

"You're no better. You keep selling to me."

Jace shook his head yes. "You're right. I'm not doing the shit though. You are."

Natalia looked shocked. She took a glance at her phone and saw the time. She stood up and walked to the door.

"Bye Jace."

"Bye Natalia. Don't end up killing yourself please."

Natalia smirked. "I would never."

She went back to her car and drove home. When she arrived Stella was making dinner real quick. Natalia ran up to her room and put her new stashes in a hiding spot. She went back down and ate dinner with her family. Somehow all of the dinner Stella made ended up on Natalia's shirt.

After exiting the shower, Natalia went to her bedroom. She had her clothes laid out and put those on quick. After drying her hair she walked over to her sock drawer. Digging, she finally found what she wanted. Natalia hadn't done a line all day and she started to feel the effects on her body. Natalia sat in her desk chair. She emptied some of the powder onto her desk. She got her rewards card and set some up into a line. She quickly snorted one up her nose. Natalia sat up straight and closed her eyes.

Natalia started to feel good. Not only because she was high, but the effects from being high. She was starting to feel more alert. Also she was feeling herself more, like she could do anything in the world. So she snorted another line and then another. By three, she was feeling euphoria.
Like nothing could hurt her, like Jasper couldn't hurt her. About 30 minutes her euphoric feeling was going away, so she took in another line. This time Natalia was having a hard sitting up but she felt determined to keep the feeling alive.

When she took her fifth line was when everything started to fall apart. Soon after taking it she felt like she couldn't breath. She could feel her hands shake and her heart race. Natalia took deep breaths and decided it was best to lie on the ground. When she laid down it felt like her heart was beating even faster now. Natalia could feel her brain go into overdrive, trying to keep her alive. Natalia felt like she should close her eyes but at the same time her conscience told her to keep them open. After fighting her a few minutes Natalia could feel her heart get slower and her breaths shorter. She couldn't keep her eyes open anymore.

She took her last breath and fell into a never ending darkness.

* A/N let me know what you think! Also thank you for 200 votes!*