𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
( 𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 ( 𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋 )

She was angry. Emmett had brought her outside and held her back from attack Jasper. She was so angry at him, he knew that she didn't want to become a vampire. She wanted to die, he should've just let her.

"You need to calm down." Emmett yelled.

She walked away from Emmett grip and looked out into the forest. She went to take deep breaths but soon found out she didn't need to anymore.

"Why would he do this to me em?" Natalia wanted to cry. "Don't take this the wrong way but I didn't ever want to be like you."

Emmett laughed trying to brighten the girl up. Before he could respond Esme and Carlisle walked out into the patio.

Esme walked up to the girl and gave her the biggest hug. Natalia fell into her arms, it felt good to get some comfort from somebody. They pulled away and Natalia made eye contact with Carlisle.

"I'm sorry Carlisle. I wasn't trying to attack him, it's just he was smiling and everything."

Carlisle gave her a weak smile. He decided that it was not the best time to tell her that Rosalie actually turned her.

"Are you thirsty?"

When he said that Natalia felt her new venom gathering in her mouth. She just shook her head and followed Carlsie and Emmett into the woods. They told her the basics. You only eat animals, it was a part of the treaty with the pack. They told her that getting up on trees helps a lot but also you can hear the animals from miles away. After a while Natalia heard a deer walking a few miles away. She left Carlisle and Emmett to follow her.

There it was, a deer drinking water out of a little creek. Natalia felt guilty, she didn't want to hurt Bambi, but she knew that she would be worse if she hurt a human. When the deer was done drinking Natalia attacked. She jumped down from her tree and landed on it's back. Before the deer could let out a yelp Natalia already bit it's neck.

It tasted a little bit tangy. Emmett told her that the elk's blood is better. Natalia liked the way blood found it's way down her throat. She wanted to continue to hunt but after Emmett got his last kill Carlisle decided that it was time to go home.

She was going to have to face Jasper. She did regret attacking him, it was a decision made out of anger. It was the first time she saw him after he left her. When she arrived back to the house he was sitting outside with Alice. The rain had cleared so they weren't getting wet.

When the trio approached he locked eyes with her. He wasn't afraid of her. He left her, told her things that broke her heart, and she believed that he turned her into the one thing she didn't want to be.

"Natalia.." He walked off the deck to meet her in the middle.

Natalia put her hands out in front of her, telling him to stop moving. "Jasper, I'm sorry."